Battlefield 2 [H]ard Clan?

Maximos

2[H]4U
Do you guys think we should have a clan? I feel that I never get a squad of intelligent people to play with. And no, before we start with "LOL, I PWN YOU N00B!", I am not a stat whore. Post here if you are for the idea.

If I miss the fact you are interested, please PM me and I will add you to the list. Anyone who wants to join, please just post in the thread and I will add you to the list. We need to start organizing matches, so let's get some [H]ardcore BF2 action going! Drop you BF2 name here.

Clan Prefix: [H]

My BF2 username: EgyptianHitman
XFire: TheGodfather997

Members List:
EgyptianHitman
JustinToxicated
kohan69
Flak Pyro
essi1553
iSkylla
Hupo
DigitalN
Replicant1911
MeltedBarrel
frapso
CCathcart
Marvin888
pigpen
Shockwave85
{NG}Fidel
L1ght
brewcrew814
lifeinchains
TreyShadow
Saturnine2
arman01
Agromahdi123
Jasonx82
bigbadgreen
sc00ter
eddienil
OMoT
BronxBartoni
2gigs
methocl
magoo
Rishy
Hulk
Josh123
Majin
Tranquil
Blinkme323
ThermitePaste

You should also request their BF2 handle. I might join once this new patch is underway.

I know I never really post much but I'm a big
reader of the forums...

I'm up for the clan.

Username: Fitch

Josh123 said:
I know I never really post much but I'm a big
reader of the forums...

I'm up for the clan.

Username: Fitch
Woot...your first post! Hopefully not your last :)

Count me in also.
I don't have BF2 installed yet (format) but Once I get back count me in.

Game: UberMajin

I have a question for you guys. How are we going to rename ourselves? As in, to add the prefix?

TheOmniscientCreator said:
I have a question for you guys. How are we going to rename ourselves? As in, to add the prefix?
isn't there an option for a prefix in bf2?

Thermite Paste said:
isn't there an option for a prefix in bf2?
Yep, nevermind. :p Though, I seem to have a problem with the minimap...the icons are fine, but the map itself is messed up, like really big and nasty looking. Anyone know what's up with it?

another [H] clan...lets see how long this one lasts...

I know this..because Ive been part of the "H" clan for going on 3 years...ever since the BF1942 Demo days.

Are you guys going to be competitve or just be a bunch of guys hanging out?

Gonna compete In CAL or TWL?

It might be Helpful if you get a IRC channel also..a place for all of your members can meet up.

Good Luck

See you on the Battlefield!

Count me in as well.

BF2 Username: PrivateProstatePete

Col_Hogan said:
another [H] clan...lets see how long this one lasts...

I know this..because Ive been part of the "H" clan for going on 3 years...ever since the BF1942 Demo days.

Are you guys going to be competitve or just be a bunch of guys hanging out?

Gonna compete In CAL or TWL?

It might be Helpful if you get a IRC channel also..a place for all of your members can meet up.

Good Luck

See you on the Battlefield!
So, are ya in? ;)
Let's meet up tomorrow at say 7:30 Eastern? It will be just basically a briefing, unranked, with password protection, of course.

Im in..I have it installed, but planning on waiting a bit before playing again cos upgrading to 2GB of RAM...which I hear is extremely beneficial when playing BF2 :p

Username : C@$H

Can we make this a general across the BF board clan ? :D as in, applies to all the Battlefield release's...right from 1942 onwards... :)

edit : Hold up..730 when ? GMT ?

Rishy said:
Im in..I have it installed, but planning on waiting a bit before playing again cos upgrading to 2GB of RAM...which I hear is extremely beneficial when playing BF2 :p

Username : C@$H

Can we make this a general across the BF board clan ? :D as in, applies to all the Battlefield release's...right from 1942 onwards... :)

edit : Hold up..730 when ? GMT ?
7:30 Eastern, I guess, or possibly central. In regards to how we find each other, we will just start an [H] server and have everyone join.

lol...yeah..whats up with that...night and day at different times...wtf man :p :p

get a IRC channel..its easier to meet up..Im telling you..and No im not in...I already have a H Clan

look at sig!

I just got BF2, not much of an online junkie. Id like to play with some guys that I know tho'

Sign me up.......magoo

what is an IRC or whatever????
how will I know where to go to meet up with you guys????

I'd like to get in on this. Always looking for some cooperative people to play with.

BF2 Username = l0rus

count me in
TheOmniscientCreator said:
Do you guys think we should have a clan? I feel that I never get a squad of intelligent people to play with. And no, before we start with "LOL, I PWN YOU N00B!", I am not a stat whore. Post here if you are for the idea.

If I miss the fact you are interested, please PM me and I will add you to the list. We need to start organizing matches, so let's get some [H]ardcore BF2 action going! Drop you BF2 name here. Mine is: TheOmniscientCreator. We should also think of a clan prefix.

Members List:
TheOmniscientCreator
OMoT
Rishy
Hulk
Josh123
Majin
Tranquil
Blinkme323
ThermitePaste

i think the password for the server might prove useful too :D:D

and if its 730 Eastern....and im at GMT +8....what time would that make it here ? I suck at this..

I was pondering the idea of using X-Fire as a meet-up area. What do you guys think of that?

Is this gonna be tonight at 730 PM eastern???? right.

Im a total noob so where is X-Fire????is that a map location, sorry but I need some guidence here. sounds like fun.

Just to let you know, It's very possible I can secure us a good server that I (and other members) would have full control over.

Gamespot game center, no admin, but for 9 bucks a month and a 12hr server life, its all good, plus i will be getting access to a 64 server soon
\

also, we should have recruits, for everyone recruited at a later time, also, anything i have that i can donate, such as a teamspeak server i will be more than happy to do, as i may get access to a 100mbit line

2gigs said:
Gamespot game center, no admin, but for 9 bucks a month and a 12hr server life, its all good, plus i will be getting access to a 64 server soon
\
I've been beaten. Haha, that's what I was going to do.

Im down. Ingame- BronxBartoni I will am goin to add the [H] prefix next time I sign on. My xfire name is- BronxBartoni.

Please keep in mind guys that Kyle is the sole owner of our trademark [H]. Any use of it would have to be cleared with him ahead of time.

Back