Anyone elce starting to see database errors?

swatbat

[H]F Junkie
I'm starting to get the white database error every few pages or so. Anyone have this happening to them?

just got one when trying to report a post for advertising. It went through the 2nd time and then I came here to report the error.

I was having problems last night but it seems to be fine this morning.

While I am glad you are noting this, please be specific about what you were trying to do when you saw the error. I THINK most of them that you are seeing are happing when posting?

We are going to be putting another webserver on. I think at about 2200 persons on, we are seeing it stress those boxes. Database has been looking fine, but as for last night, I have no idea. I went to sleep and I think Cliff might have been working on it.

But anyway, please be specific about the errors. We want to get this thing fixed so we do not have to worry about it for a while. :)

For me last night they were comming up at random. Usualy when trying to open a thread or when trying to pull up my usercp.

Kyle, any insight as to what your new plans will be for [H] When you get the server stable? :O

I was just trying to view the forums and I was kept getting long page loads and database errors at about 10:30PM central maybe 11

It seems fine for me.....I'm not usually on late at night though, not sure if thats relevant.

I was just trying to view the forums and I was kept getting long page loads and database errors at about 10:30PM central maybe 11

I am not so sure we were not having bandwidth issues last night....I will go back and look around.

Back