Answers for Windows Mobile Training

BombermanX said:
Office XP is on there, it's just almost hidden, you have to scroll really far... then for me you have to click really fast or it runs away.

Edit: That's on mozilla - works fine on IE.

I'm using Firefox and I had to right click and go to show all to see office XP, got quite a shock :p

I did the test and finished with 1775 instead of 1750.
wtf man
oh well.

edit: The referral program is now concluded. Thank you for making it a rousing success.

Stay tuned for more exciting programs to come.

damnit

for this to work, does microsoft verify if you work for the company you say you do? because if not, im signing up for staples...

I dunno if they do but I don't work at a retail chain. I just have a small company so I hope it's ok :)

i passed the all the tests in training but the final test won't show up for me.. anyone have a direct link to it?

I don't get any points, WTF???

I went through the overview, took quizes, and getting nothing but 150 points. Am I missing something???

help plz

C'mon now people. This is sad. It's already stretching it by signing up for this program for most of you, and cheating for the answers? If you can't answer those questions on your own, you are on the wrong forum.

nm, I'm getting points now

no quiz @ the homepage though, I must be too late

oh well

Yeah... it seems that they took away a bunch of quizzes/courses since everyone was doing it. sucks
frown.gif

Points Earned to Date 950
Current Points 250
Points Spent 700

Order History
Order Number Date Ordered Item Qty. Points Cancel
XXXXX 7/2/2004 8:03:17 AM Swiss Army Cyber Tool 1 700

haven't gotten it yet.. I'm expecting 6-8 weeks.. that's how long it took to get XP from the regular MS sales training..

To those that don't have all the quizzes: It was posted in the original thread about the training that if you sign up for certain companies, you won't get all of the quizzes (probably because those companies don't carry certain products that the quizzes might cover and thus would not be useful to those actually trying to boost sales).

SpangeMonkee said:
haven't gotten it yet.. I'm expecting 6-8 weeks.. that's how long it took to get XP from the regular MS sales training..

Alright, because I have that same order log for my Win XP and it did give a product number, but I wasn't sure if that was for tracking or what, and how to track. So I'll wait out a couple more weeks then, thanks.

cobalt said:
Alright, because I have that same order log for my Win XP and it did give a product number, but I wasn't sure if that was for tracking or what, and how to track. So I'll wait out a couple more weeks then, thanks.
Ya when I ordered my stuff it said it will take 6-8 weeks.

LOL this sucks... Im stuck at 1410 pts.. I had my heart set on the cordless mouse/keyboard set. Oh well. I tried.

~Aarel

login once every week and surf thru the stuff. They give you an additional 10 points, once per week. so, you just have to login 9 weeks :) or keep going back to see if they add some more quizes.

New course available -- Portable Media Center. Answers are in first post, however it isn't giving me credit when I finish it. Once I've completed all pages and tests, I go back to the training page (where it shows what courses you've done) and it says all the pages for that test are incomplete. Anyone else having trouble with this?

ChingChang said:
New course available -- Portable Media Center. Answers are in first post, however it isn't giving me credit when I finish it. Once I've completed all pages and tests, I go back to the training page (where it shows what courses you've done) and it says all the pages for that test are incomplete. Anyone else having trouble with this?

Make sure you do the survey at the end. I got my point for it. unfortunatly, I only have 1450, and all the tests are done... I hope they add a new test soon... less than 5 weeks anywhy.

FYI: It seems that Micro$oft is checking that you are an employee of one of their "partners" before sending anything out - affidavit's and all check the other mobile training thread:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=796884&page=3&pp=20

Quote from Micro$oft's email showing up in people's boxen:
We have been experiencing some registration issues on the Windows Mobile™ Training site, so we are requesting your help to prevent misuse of the site’s resources.
To ensure that legitimate users of the site are being rewarded for their participation, we are asking users to verify that they are current employees of a company that sells Windows Mobile devices.
Please take one of the following actions to verify your current status:
1. Complete the attached affidavit form, have the document notarized, and then return it to us at:
Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program
P.O. Box 40068
Portland, OR 97240 USA
2. Send a pay stub in your name from one of these vendors:
Amazon.com, AT&T Wireless, Barnes & Noble.com, Best Buy, Buy.com, CDW Computer Centers, Circuit City, CompUSA, Costco Wholesale Inc., D&H Distributing, Datavision, Dell, Fry's Electronics, Gamestop/Software Etc, Ingram Micro Corp., Insight Direct, J&R Computers, Kmart, LetsTalk.com, Microcenter, MicroWarehouse, MobilePlanet, Motorola, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Office Depot, Office Max, PC Connection, PC Mall, PC Richards & Sons, Radio Shack, RCS, Sears, Shop Toshiba, Shopping.com, Shopping4Sure.com, Smart, Software and More, Software City East, Software Etc, Solutions4Sure.com, Sprint, Staples, Target, Tech Data Corp, TechData, The Wiz, TigerDirect, T-Mobile, Ultimate Electronics, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Megastore, Wal-Mart, Zones
Send the pay stub to us at:
Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program
P.O. Box 40068
Portland, OR 97240 USA
3. Have your employer send an e-mail verifying your employment with one of these vendors:
AT&T Wireless
Best Buy
Circuit City
CompUSA
Office Depot
Staples
Send the e-mail to: [email protected]
Your employer’s message must come from an e-mail account with the company name in the domain.
Please take action within the next 30 days if you wish to remain eligible for current or future rewards.
See you online,
The Windows Mobile Training Team
Oh well, TEH sux

Yeah
frown.gif
I hope they still send the XP Pro and the knife though.

and if my account isn't deleted and I can keep taking tests, I'll do em and update this thread for people who are retail employees.

Back