AMD, Where Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a tangent, but a reminder in general, the GTX 970 lawsuit, the period for claims is ending 11/30, and you get $30, so anyone who hasn't submitted a claim, you have 15 days left.

Did that the first day the settlement announced ;) well when it was opened up to sign up.

Apparently you are bothered by this talk, which is all true, why is that, are you invested in AMD, do you work for them? Are you getting PAID by them? Are you in bed with with of their employees? Do you get favors from them?

Lol, yes, yes I am. Because I'm the one that's been flooding the forums with walls of text, spaming the same things over and over.

Your arguments aren't arguments. Polygon throughput and perf/watt mean nothing, because the 480 is competing with the 1060, the card it's supposed to compete with, even with those "problems". Whatever will happen with Vega is speculation, and that's what you're just doing, speculate, and speculation, even somewhat informed like yours, shows your bias.

And I'm gonna guess you weren't talking even about perf/watt when AMD was on top, like most nvidia fanboys. Just as you all just started mentioning steam survey shares, now that it fits your narrative, you were just talking about quarterly shares.

Last edited:
Lol, yes, yes I am. Because I'm the one that's been flooding the forums with walls of text, repeating the same things over and over.

Your arguments aren't arguments. Polygon throughput and perf/watt mean nothing, because the 480 is competing with the 1060, the card it's supposed to compete with, even with those "problems". Whatever will happen with Vega is speculation, and that's what you're just doing. Speculate, and speculation, even semi-informed like yours, shows your bias.

And I'm gonna guess you weren't talking even about perf/watt when AMD was on top, like most nvidia fanboys. Just as you all just started mentioning steam survey shares, now that it fits your narrative, you were just talking about quarterly shares.

Yeah you are right they aren't arguments because they are real man, if you could counter then you would, but you can't so you go down another path, which is the only thing you can think of you do a disservice to your account name man, Remon, which is based off of Reimann, Reimann's hypothesis (the evolutionary version of that name).

Polygon through put means a lot for future generation games this is why Polaris had doubled their through put (which is still not enough), perf/watt means a lot, when it comes to business and what OEM's would like to spend money on how to keep their systems at lower cost. It also means a lot to the IHV's and AIB because they can use cheaper coolers. All of these affect why what cards are selling and why they are selling the way it is. Also the lack of high end cards is definitely hurting AMD and going into the favor of their competition, that is obvious when you look at the latest Q numbers form both side. Why can't AMD get 2 billion from their graphics division? Did you ever ask your self that? Try to take an Archimedes type approach and start asking questions and answering them by yourself. Why can't AMD get back to black, in your world AMD has good products right? Why can't AMD get their higher end cards out? Was it really timing, sorry they had a year and half of planning at least, if they followed nV's last three launches, its was obvious they were going to launch early this year. There is no magic about their time lines.

There is another explanation for their staggered launch, GF14nm wasn't ready for bigger chips and/or money issues at AMD stopped them doing a high end launch first because both issues together. There is no way AMD ceded the high end to nV they saw what happened last year with Fiji when they did that. You think AMD wanted to do the SAME mistake they just did with Fiji? (with even more of time delay this time)

I even stated late 2015 nV already had Pascal ready to go, if I knew it, AMD knows it too!

The only thing that surprised me well probably many of us was the Titan X launch, all the other launches were within one month of expected launches. Yet AMD would have liked us to believe they had months of lead time to get their cards out, yet for the card they released they had 1 week to 1 month lead time.

Companies don't make this many mistakes in a single launch a of product line. They have more insider info them us forum members. Yet they want us to believe what they say is true. They didn't know VR was going to be crap for them? You don't think they didn't run tests before [H] did? And how long were they touting that?

They didn't know P11 and P10 were going to match last generation Maxwell 2 perf/watt and subsequently their performance too albeit a smidgen higher? But they led us to believe it was going to much higher in perf/watt and thus performance as others went crazy on speculation?

What you think AMD is as dumb as they want us to think they are and made mistakes in their benchmarking and tests? If that is the case why are you even supporting them, because that is being a follower of a company that doesn't know what its doing, what does that make you, has to be something worse. Even worse is you are making EXCUSES FOR AMD's BS, your comments make AMD look DUMB, like they don't know what they are doing, they need people like you to sell cards too because you don't know what the hell you are buying into.

So lets see lets talk about something new here, Ansel is now integrated into UE4, why isn't AMD taking more active role with UE4, they could make a branch of UE4 that has their Liquid VR can't they? Wouldn't that be easier then going to the individual developers and asking them to use Liquid VR? No but that takes money upfront from AMD, they can't do that right now.....

But if they did do that, all the VR games [H] tested might have had better results for their cards would they? And they had what a year when their SDK was ready for liquid VR? They had a butt load of lead time over nV, but they just didn't do the work.

Common sense man, don't give excuses for AMD when things are so black and white. Financial numbers there is very little room to play with the numbers, the rest of the conference call they can talk about all kinda of shit but the numbers don't lie.

Last edited:
Dude, are you on cocaine or something? You're just rambling on...

Last edited:
Dude, are you on cocaine or something? You're just rambling...

How is that rambling, its pretty coherent, had some typo's which I fixed, again ad hominem attack, if you can't respond that guys on drugs so it makes no sense. You haven't responded to a single point I made thus far why is that?

Last edited:
I'm just here to say: the brand loyalty in this thread is hilarious.

Buy the card you can afford that will run the applications/games you want. Period. If that happens to be AMD, buy AMD. If it happens to be nVidia, buy nVidia.

Some of you girls need a lot of hoopla and gossip to talk about I guess....

Buy the card you can afford that will run the applications/games you want. Period. If that happens to be AMD, buy AMD. If it happens to be nVidia, buy nVidia.

This isn't about brand loyality its about WTF is AMD doing and why they are getting screwed by nV every damn new launch. The rumors put the 1080ti at 1k, that is another card that is ridiculously priced! Both enthusiast cards are now priced crazy (if 1k is true)

For me its not much an issue since I tend to get Titan cards anyway for work, but for most others, if 1080ti comes out at 1k man I can definitely say at this point people will be talking about it, but what choice do people have, either buy it or don't, more people will probably buy it and justify its price, just like Intel CPU's.

Nvidia won't release the 1080Ti until they have a concrete idea on what Vega will look like or how much it will be priced.

How is that rambling, its pretty coherent, had some typo's which I fixed, again ad hominem attack, if you can't respond that guys on drugs so it makes no sense. You haven't responded to a single point I made thus far why is that?

I don't think you get what ad hominem is. I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking your message. It's full of speculation and wild guesses.

You see? You make a comment like that and you get razor making some inane statement about AMD...

I don't think you get what ad hominem is. I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking your message. It's full of speculation and wild guesses.

Err, no you are saying I'm on drugs, and that is affecting the way I post lol. Do you know what the meaning is? Or should I say your argument is a fallacy? Cause I'm not on drugs lol.

Simple English definitions out of your grasp too?

And there is no guessing on my part, everything I have stated we can see in the Q calls from nV and AMD, and also what has been happening with OEM's and sales of Polaris. There is NO WAY nV broke 2 billion dollars this quarter if they regained all of their 3 million cards lost due to seasonal weakness, its easy to figure out all the numbers are available to us.

And AMD making a loss last quarter even after taking out some one time charges, they even stated they aren't profitable yet in RTG. That means they didn't gain much if at all volume on their graphics card sales either. Otherwise AMD would be pounding their chests how they increased market share or over all volume like last quarter, they did neither this time.

You maybe incapable of doing the math to figure things out, but don't expect I'm not able to do it or others for that matter. A little bit a calculus and algebra, how far did you get in Math? Maybe you didn't get far enough.... but for me 7 grade I already knew the math that I needed to know to do these equations.

Last edited:
You see? You make a comment like that and you get razor making some inane statement about AMD...

He is right though, you defend a company that has a terrible track record and try to compare it to nvidia which has executed flawlessly and turns billions in revenue. As I said before and will reiterate, AMD is no longer competitive and the high end gpu market is a monopoly.

The only people still holding out hope for AMD are the guys over at Anandtech echo chamber forums.

He is right though, you defend a company that has a terrible track record and try to compare it to nvidia which has executed flawlessly and turns billions in revenue. As I said before and will reiterate, AMD is no longer competitive and the high end gpu market is a monopoly.

The only people still holding out hope for AMD are the guys over at Anandtech echo chamber forums.

Again, the ones caring enough to compare AMD to Nvidia are you. In none of my posts did I compare AMD to Nvidia or to Intel or to Enron or to your neighborhoods bakery. In fact most of the posts in this thread is made by Nvidia fanboys... As for it being competitive or not, your opinion matters to me as much as the opinion of the guys over at Anandtech echo chamber forums.

Simple English definitions out of your grasp too?

Ad hominem isn't english, you ninny.

EDIT: Hah, now I'm attacking you. But seriously, you don't understand what it means...

Again, the ones caring enough to compare AMD to Nvidia are you. In none of my posts did I compare AMD to Nvidia or to Intel or to Enron or to your neighborhoods bakery. In fact most of the posts in this thread is made by Nvidia fanboys...

Ad hominem isn't english, you ninny.

its used in Law, my man its in the English dictionary *and in the English dictionary its definition is in ENGLISH*, yeah and I can probably speak Latin better then your English too I am fluent in over 5 languages, can't write them all yet but that will come soon enough. So who is the ninny? Or should I just keep calling you out as this:

And still you haven't talking about a single point on topic yet you just sit here and talk about other people and the way they post, not what they are posting.

BTW the definition of ninny is silly person, the only one that has been silly and not talking about the topic at hand is you, that is why its a fallacy your arguments your posts everything in this thread that you have posted about. Your train of thought is a fallacy.

PS I'm not attacking you, I'm asking you if you can't since I already linked the definition. I can change my posts so it will reflect your inability, next time I will paraphrase for a 6 grade level reading because that is the typical US reading level (newspaper)

Last edited:
its used in Law, my man its in the English dictionary, yeah and I can probably speak Latin better then your English too I am fluent in over 5 languages, can't write them all yet but that will come soon enough. So who is the ninny? Or should I just just keep calling you out as this:

This is getting embarrassing for you, r/iamverysmart material. Btw, most of your arguments are like that...

And still you haven't talking about a single point on topic yet you just sit here and talk about other people and the way they post, not what they are posting.

Other than the points I made before about perf/watt etc.

Ok, I speculate that Vega will blow Pascal out of the water. AMD will make a trillion dollars in revenue, and also it will cure cancer... It's about as solid as your speculations about the future release of Vega.

Just because I don't want to make any assumptions about what the future releases of any company will be, it doesn't mean that I can't ridicule your own.

Last edited:
This is getting embarrassing for you, r/iamverysmart material. Btw, most of your arguments are like that...

If you are going to say I'm not drugs, I guess I'm smarter then you when I'm high, drunk what ever? Does that make you look any better? I could probably be on my fifth peg and still be able to run you around the table if you want to talk about smarts. That is just sad. BTW I'm looking down at you because of what you posted so yeah that is very much not ad hominem. Your posts were ad hominem, and you can't understand what was posted even though it was linked lol, that is just pathetic.

Other than the points I made before about perf/watt etc.

yeah and they are getting their ass kicked in perf/watt lol, how do you even support that? I even asked you how can you support it.

Ok, I speculate that Vega will blow Pascal out of the water. AMD will make a trillion dollars in revenue, and will cure cancer... It's about as solid as your speculations about the future release of Vega.

Well I don't think anyone speculated on Vega so far, at least to nothing about performance or capabilities, so if you like hyperboles and making things up, go else where.

Do you need me to paraphrase anything I've stated so you don't get confused and keep going OT about how and why people post and not the what they are posting?

Well I don't think anyone speculated on Vega so far, at least to nothing about performance or capabilities, so if you like hyperboles and making things up, go else where.

You should take your own advice.

I haven't speculated on Vega in this thread, so why should I lol err yeah another fallacy. I have only stated Vega is too late to make a difference if its only as good as whats out there or is higher than 15% more power usage. Which is akin to Fiji and that is what happens with a company is late with their products, more market pressures, demand drops due competing products have already been purchased.

Sorry man you would just don't even know how to set up an argument to prove a point let alone have a civil conversation with because you can't understand what others are posting because for what ever reasons you have towards AMD or just plainly lack of knowledge from AMD and its business point of view over the past few years.

Last edited:
I haven't speculated on Vega in this thread, so why should I lol err yeah another fallacy. I have only stated Vega is too late to make a difference if its only as good as whats out there or is higher than 15% more power usage. Which is akin to Fiji.

Lol, your mental faculties aren't totally there, that's why I asked you if you're on drugs. At least that would have been an excuse. Read what I quoted again, analyze the text like a normal person, and see where I answered to.

Lol, your mental faculties aren't totally there, that's why I asked you if you're on drugs. At least that would have been an excuse. Read what I quoted again, analyze the text like a normal person, and see where I answered to.

My mental faculties are there, I am reading word for word your post and my posts, do you want me to highlight what you posted? and what I posted? and link together.

If you are talking about hyperbole, I did no such thing as hyperbole because everything has been seen in Q financials. Do you want me to link what I have stated and write up the formulas and figure them out for you? I think you should be able to do this......

Are you a six year old that needs to be spoon feed with this information? Should I talk to you like infant and show nice pictures so you can understand what I have typed up? You certainly are posting like a 6 year old so maybe you are and if that is the case you shouldn't be posting on a forum at all.

You don't make any sense man, you don't even understand what you post, is what its looking like lol.

PS I will do it and link all of my comments up with proof if you want me to (which I already told you where and how in general terms where to get all the information I have stated). Its a waste of time for me to do such a thing but if a person like you needs it, I can take oh 30 minutes of my time out of my day to help someone. But you won't take it as help because just like at your train of thought. You haven't asked yourself a single question yet about what is being posted yet you assume others have stated somethings they never did so that means you aren't even reading what is being posted, and you are just prolonging a discussion with cacophony.

Last edited:
If you are talking about hyperbole, I did no such thing as hyperbole because everything has been seen in Q financials. Do you want me to link what I have stated and write up the formulas and figure them out for you? I think you should be able to do this...

So, you did get what my comment was about. But you have to go on and post this

My mental faculties are there, I am reading word for your post and mine posts, do you want me to highlight what you posted? and what I posted? and link together.

Get your shit together.

You don't make any sense man, you don't even understand what you post, is what its looking like lol.

Sorry, I'm not writing walls of text. If you can't understand what I write the problem is on your end.

Guys and Gals or folks - Razor1 is really an AMD fanboy who is very depressed - this is like therapy for him and reason why he posts more in the AMD section then any other section on this planet. So go easy on him, he is having a rather rough time before Vega and Zen launches. :cat:

-Oh-no-he-didnt-meme-33693.jpg

So, you did get what my comment was about. But you have to go on and post this

Of course I'm going to post what I think about your post says, what do you think I won't? Maybe I should post like you? Hello fanboy! You don't know shit about what your posting fanboy! I can't give reasons because I'm a Fanboy! Do you want me to respond to your posts in this type of manner? I can do it, but I don't think the mods will like it......

Get your shit together.

I'm sorry but my shit goes into a toilet for you it goes up on these posts ;). Please definite in your toilet apparently even that you don't' know. Yeah I'm taking your post LITERALLY TO MAKE A JOKE ON YOU.

Do you know what type of comedy that is? Just asking cause I'm trying to figure out your breadth of intelligence here I haven't seen much yet other then name calling.

Sorry, I'm not writing walls of text. If you can't understand what I write the problem is on your end.

Ah so I'm rubber your glue statement? Are we still in kindergarten? You know that is exactly what I stated about you lol.

Last edited:
Seriously serious, some of you take this all too serious - seriously. One can hope for AMD to pull through and give more options and competition to spark the next evolutionary spurt. One still has to balance that with what is reality. So until AMD releases we will be kinda in the dark.

Zen was suppose to be released end of this year - it has not and does not look like it will be. Apparently clock speed is the issue, a 3ghz part may indeed do great in multi-threading applications but in games (something that Zen was suppose to hit at the enthusiast level) clock speed does make a difference.

Vega was only position for launch for 2017 with some overlap in 2016 and then AMD put out 1st half of next year which really seems odd but most expect it 1st quarter of next year. If AMD does not show up to the party folks will just have fun without them in the end.

Did I talk to you? I made a very specific comment about a specific person.

So, you are telling us that each time you quote someone, 1st you are asking for permission from him/her in order for you to quote him/her? !! :dead:

Of course I'm going to post what I think about your post says, what do you think I won't? Maybe I should post like you? Hello fanboy! You don't know shit about what your posting fanboy! I can't give reasons because I'm a Fanboy! Do you want me to respond to your posts in this type of manner? I can do it, but I don't think the mods will like it......

I'm sorry but my shit goes into a toilet for you it goes up on these posts ;). Please definite in your toilet apparently even that you don't' know. Yeah I'm taking your post LITERALLY TO MAKE A JOKE ON YOU.

Do you know what type of comedy that is? Just asking cause I'm trying to figure out your breadth of intelligence here I haven't seen much yet other then name calling.

Just embarrassing. That you think you're funny doubly so.

Ah so I'm rubber your glue statement? Are we still in kindergarten? You know that is exactly what I stated about you lol.

Apparently, judging by your inability to write english properly.

So, you are telling us that each time you quote someone, 1st you are asking for permission from him/her in order for you to quote him/her? !! :dead:

Huh? What are you on about? Dookey asked if I meant that everyone who's talking about AMD's bad sales is biased against AMD, and I answered that I was talking about razor1.

Last edited:
Huh? What are you on about? Dookey asked if I meant that everyone who's talking about AMD's bad sales is biased against AMD, and I answered that I was talking about razor1.

Just like you criticized Razor1 (*who also wasn't talking to you, so your argument towards Dookey is invalid & irrelevant) , Dookey criticized you as well.!!
Must he get permission from you first in order to do such a thing? You didn't ask permission from Razor1 !!

Just like you criticized Razor1 (*who also wasn't talking to you, so your argument towards Dookey is invalid & irrelevant) , Dookey criticized you as well.!!
Must he get permission from you first in order to do such a thing? You didn't ask permission from Razor1 !!

Can you really not understand what I wrote there? It's quite simple. Let's go again. He asked me if I meant that everyone who spoke about AMD's bad sales was biased against AMD, and I told him that since I addressed razor1, I was talking specifically about razor1 and no one else. I didn't say that he needs my permission, I answered his post.

Last edited:
Can you really not understand what I wrote there? It's quite simple. Let's go again. He asked me if I meant that...............................

He didn't ask you anything!! he criticized you. Check #205 post again, there is no question whatsoever, there is a statement !!;)

Just embarrassing. That you think you're funny doubly so.

LOL like your inability to understand simple math? You must be a prodigy of common core.

Apparently, judging by your inability to write english properly.

English should be capitalized, your auto checker didn't pick that up?

This is an open forum man, so don't sit here and try to be this neo liberal crap that everyone that thinks different shouldn't voice their opinion! Just like you voiced your opinion he voiced his.

And you still haven't gotten to the points I have been talking about? Why is that? You just don't want to have a solid informative discussion, all you want to do is be a dick about it and call people names to incite fights. Is that all you are good at? You sit there and skirt around the points I posted, you probably don't even understand the things I posted about, that is why you are avoiding those points!

Last edited:
It's seems like it's always the Nvidiots who keep coming into the AMD section to prove just how superior and insightful they are because they bought an Nvidia video card instead of AMD. You don't see half of this nonsense going on in the Nvidia section.

Reactions: Remon
like this
It's seems like it's always the Nvidiots who keep coming into the AMD section to prove just how superior and insightful they are because they bought an Nvidia video card instead of AMD. You don't see half of this nonsense going on in the Nvidia section.

You don't see half this nonsense because no one sits around and calls others people names, or says others are on drugs.......

Remon this is just for you, this is exactly what I have been saying.

http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/...edium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news&yptr=yahoo

Not good enough

Unfortunately for AMD, this progress has been completely overshadowed by NVIDIA's blowout third quarter. Revenue grew 54% year over year, with gaming revenue surging 63%. Pascal-based graphics cards, including the GTX 1080, GTX 1070, and GTX 1060, led the way to a record quarter for NVIDIA.

Why did this happen? AMD Polaris has been picking up OEM deals right? They got into Dell, HP, and renewed Apple? So they aren't able to stop nV why is that? That means demand for AMD Polaris is lower then demand for nV Pascal. So all the hype and crap AMD talked about and of course no performance tier or higher, has really hurt AMD.

It's important to put the numbers in perspective. NVIDIA's gaming segment, which doesn't include GPUs used for professional or data center applications, generated $1.24 billion of revenue during the third quarter. AMD's computing and graphics segment, which includes gaming GPUs, professional GPUs, and PC processors, produced just $472 million of revenue. The change in NVIDIA's gaming revenue compared to the prior-year period -- $483 million -- was greater than the revenue produced by AMD's core business.

Just their year to year growth out performed AMD's entire revenue? That is pretty crazy right, when AMD says they are going to take back marketshare with Polaris and bring the fight to nV? Does that even sound plausibly correct? This isn't about people taking BS, the numbers don't lie...... You don't need to get all defensive over math! Its pretty simple to see.

If Polaris is any indication, though, investors may want to dial back their expectations. AMD's mainstream graphics strategy sounded great on paper, but execution has been disappointing. NVIDIA's gaming business is accelerating, despite the much-hyped launch of Polaris.

I disagree with the investor part, its a good stock to invest in but the rest of it its pretty much what I just stated a day ago.

Last edited:

AMD owners don't have to constantly justify a $700-$1500 GPU purchase.

Yeah you are right they aren't arguments because they are real man, if you could counter then you would, but you can't so you go down another path, which is the only thing you can think of you do a disservice to your account name man, Remon, which is based off of Reimann, Reimann's hypothesis (the evolutionary version of that name).

Polygon through put means a lot for future generation games this is why Polaris had doubled their through put (which is still not enough), perf/watt means a lot, when it comes to business and what OEM's would like to spend money on how to keep their systems at lower cost. It also means a lot to the IHV's and AIB because they can use cheaper coolers. All of these affect why what cards are selling and why they are selling the way it is. Also the lack of high end cards is definitely hurting AMD and going into the favor of their competition, that is obvious when you look at the latest Q numbers form both side. Why can't AMD get 2 billion from their graphics division? Did you ever ask your self that? Try to take an Archimedes type approach and start asking questions and answering them by yourself. Why can't AMD get back to black, in your world AMD has good products right? Why can't AMD get their higher end cards out? Was it really timing, sorry they had a year and half of planning at least, if they followed nV's last three launches, its was obvious they were going to launch early this year. There is no magic about their time lines.

There is another explanation for their staggered launch, GF14nm wasn't ready for bigger chips and/or money issues at AMD stopped them doing a high end launch first because both issues together. There is no way AMD ceded the high end to nV they saw what happened last year with Fiji when they did that. You think AMD wanted to do the SAME mistake they just did with Fiji? (with even more of time delay this time)

I even stated late 2015 nV already had Pascal ready to go, if I knew it, AMD knows it too!

The only thing that surprised me well probably many of us was the Titan X launch, all the other launches were within one month of expected launches. Yet AMD would have liked us to believe they had months of lead time to get their cards out, yet for the card they released they had 1 week to 1 month lead time.

Companies don't make this many mistakes in a single launch a of product line. They have more insider info them us forum members. Yet they want us to believe what they say is true. They didn't know VR was going to be crap for them? You don't think they didn't run tests before [H] did? And how long were they touting that?

They didn't know P11 and P10 were going to match last generation Maxwell 2 perf/watt and subsequently their performance too albeit a smidgen higher? But they led us to believe it was going to much higher in perf/watt and thus performance as others went crazy on speculation?

What you think AMD is as dumb as they want us to think they are and made mistakes in their benchmarking and tests? If that is the case why are you even supporting them, because that is being a follower of a company that doesn't know what its doing, what does that make you, has to be something worse. Even worse is you are making EXCUSES FOR AMD's BS, your comments make AMD look DUMB, like they don't know what they are doing, they need people like you to sell cards too because you don't know what the hell you are buying into.

So lets see lets talk about something new here, Ansel is now integrated into UE4, why isn't AMD taking more active role with UE4, they could make a branch of UE4 that has their Liquid VR can't they? Wouldn't that be easier then going to the individual developers and asking them to use Liquid VR? No but that takes money upfront from AMD, they can't do that right now.....

But if they did do that, all the VR games [H] tested might have had better results for their cards would they? And they had what a year when their SDK was ready for liquid VR? They had a butt load of lead time over nV, but they just didn't do the work.

Common sense man, don't give excuses for AMD when things are so black and white. Financial numbers there is very little room to play with the numbers, the rest of the conference call they can talk about all kinda of shit but the numbers don't lie.
You asked a lot of questions state so many half truths to outright lies what is going on here you been trolling this and the cpu forum for so long why write all of these things down when you have no points to address but to spin things if you are right.

Your VR rant and UE4 rants are just that you claim to know things about it and you are stating that because they don't perform well enough in your opinion and as you wrote [H] proved this then you crap all over AMD again based on that conclusion. Marketing is where you praise your product not say it is shit don't buy it , or is that to much for your feeble mind to handle ?

Onto the Unreal Engine 4. Unless all of those developers are retarded some of them might actually know that with Vulkan and DX12 you as a developer do the work not AMD the performance is based around the way you write or optimize for it(you don't do any work it will run badly). That goes for engines as Frostbyte 4 did not hear that AMD helped with that either?

Talking about financial situation is where I'm laughing the hardest because find companies that can go head to head to Intel and Nvidia. We seen what happens to Nvidia in the market where ARM is king and Intel is not doing much better.

A
lMost Dead

:ROFLMAO:
Bonus points for this troll

Talking about financial situation is where I'm laughing the hardest because find companies that can go head to head to Intel and Nvidia. We seen what happens to Nvidia in the market where ARM is king and Intel is not doing much better.

Difference: Intel and NV are the kings of their current markets, thus can afford to fight on multiple fronts, even losing battles. AMD can barely keep both CPU and GPU divisions afloat. Would it not make more sense to focus on whatever they're best at and establish a foothold before fighting multiple juggernauts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back