AMD Confirms Zen 5 will Get Ryzen 8000 Series Branding, "Navi 3.5" Graphics in 2024Z

My guess would be that both will full-on RDNA4.
For the mid-cycle refreshes (aka pro models)?

No way... At most it'll be some big version of strike point or such with that new ai compute thing.

All new ai bot assist:
"Here are sales for games you probably want.. I know you just got paid today....come on click me."

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-to-sell-550000-h100-compute-gpus-in-2023-report

"While we don't know the precise mix of GPUs sold, each Nvidia H100 80GB HBM2E compute GPU add-in-card (14,592 CUDA cores, 26 FP64 TFLOPS, 1,513 FP16 TFLOPS) retails for around $30,000 in the U.S. However, this is not the company's highest-performing Hopper architecture-based part. In fact, this is the cheapest one, at least for now. Meanwhile in China, one such card can cost as much as $70,000."

CDW was reportedly selling them for $30,000 (discontinued as of Nov 2023)

Microsoft is getting a discount so their cost is $10,000 for each MI300X.
Yeah... Should buy the crap out of their stock. Chip shortage is over so they are probably selling quite a lot

Yeah... Should buy the crap out of their stock. Chip shortage is over so they are probably selling quite a lot
I own both AMD and Nvidia stock, both are going up quite a lot, Nvidia especially. Palantir registered a significant gain the other day. AI is the hot item lately. Nvidia has reached out to Intel to strike a deal to have Intel fab chips for them since TSMC cannot produce chips and packaging quickly enough.

I own both AMD and Nvidia stock, both are going up quite a lot, Nvidia especially. Palantir registered a significant gain the other day. AI is the hot item lately. Nvidia has reached out to Intel to strike a deal to have Intel fab chips for them since TSMC cannot produce chips and packaging quickly enough.
yeah with Intel buying all of the next gen machines from ASML(?) for the next few years, I'm thinking we're going to see a pretty big jump from INTC in their fabs

I bought AMD stock in December at $139...it was $177 a few days ago (gone down slightly since)...I think it's a good investment...won't get as high as Nvidia but should still do really well over the next few years

I bought AMD stock in December at $139...it was $177 a few days ago (gone down slightly since)...I think it's a good investment...won't get as high as Nvidia but should still do really well over the next few years
I think Nvidia will exceed $1,000/share either this year or next. I think investors/analysts are having troubles wrapping their heads around a company's stock gaining so quickly and it being sustainable. Nvidia's AI components are still in high demand and they will likely have another fabulous quarter. Nvidia is breaking the traditional stock formulas do to sustained high demand and they being the biggest game in town for AI while many others are playing catch up. AMD is a bit behind, but they have room to run. I think they may hit $200-300 in 2025 unless they have a couple of blowout quarters that get investors excited in 2024.

I think Nvidia will exceed $1,000/share either this year or next. I think investors/analysts are having troubles wrapping their heads around a company's stock gaining so quickly and it being sustainable. Nvidia's AI components are still in high demand and they will likely have another fabulous quarter. Nvidia is breaking the traditional stock formulas do to sustained high demand and they being the biggest game in town for AI while many others are playing catch up. AMD is a bit behind, but they have room to run. I think they may hit $200-300 in 2025 unless they have a couple of blowout quarters that get investors excited in 2024.

it's not going to hit $1000/share...it will split before then (3-for 1, 4-for 1)...a lot of companies split when the share prices get too high- Apple, Microsoft etc

yeah with Intel buying all of the next gen machines from ASML(?) for the next few years, I'm thinking we're going to see a pretty big jump from INTC in their fabs
Maybe, depends on their pricing for wafers and if they get enough demand from big name companies such as Apple Nvidia, etc. TSMC is the largest chip producer now, exceeding both Samsung and Intel. Intel will have the upper hand with leading edge node experience.

it's not going to hit $1000/share...it will split before then (3-for 1, 4-for1)
Don't be so sure. Tesla, Apple, and Amazon exceeded $1000/ share with Amazon and Tesla exceeding $2,000/share before their last stock split.

100% also amzn and msft

Just wait until Amazon starts putting AI robots for the packing line

Don't be so sure. Tesla, Apple, and Amazon exceeded $1000/ share with Amazon and Tesla exceeding $2,000/share before their last stock split.
I'm also sure the AI market is growing and will continue to steal market from all sectors

Back