akhilv1's Move Out Sale - Make an Offer!

akhilv1

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, with my lease coming to a close, I'm trying to get rid of some stuff before I move. Everything is OBO and I accept PayPal and Venmo. Shipping is not included in these prices.

For sale:
- Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark I - $100 -> $80 -> $70
This board had some bent pins that I fixed, and works perfectly. I tested all the PCIE and ram slots and the board didn't show any issues. I used it for about a month after fixing it just to make sure there want any instability. Comes with backplate, manual and hyper m.2 x4 mini for adapting an additional m.2 SSD to PCIE.

- Ultra X4 750W PSU - $20
His is a full ATX modular power supply that I bought for the 3770k setup when I retired it. Originally didn't come with any modular cables, but I was able to scrounge up a set from other modular PSUs. Ask me if you have any additional questions about this.

- NZXT Kraken G10 - $10
Used it to mount an aio on a founders 980ti and haven't used it in a couple of years.

- Corsair H80i - $40 -> $30
Was replaced under warranty a little over 3 years ago and has been shelved since my upgrade. Comes with mounting kit for AMD and Intel, and comes with both fans and the splitter cable.

- Swiftech H240-X Gen 1 - $80 -> $60 -> $50
This was my first experience with an expandable AIO setup, and was upgraded to 1/2" compression fittings and tubing. Comes with all the mounting hardware and fans as well as the inserts for the Swiftech water block. Also comes with additional tubing and any other barbs I have on me.

- 18W Liang DDC Pump - $50 -> $40 -> $30
This is the model it a blue impeller, not sure if that means anything though. I originally bought it as an upgrade pump for the H240-x but decided not to use it. I bought it with a friend PCB and upgraded it to a custom board. Doesn't have any power leads connected to it right now, but it uses a 4-pin PWM input at 12v 1.5A.

- Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, i7-3770k, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 (2x8gb) combo - $350 -> $330 (SOLD)
This is an old system that I repurposed to use as a test bench system for friends to game on. Does not include backplate or documentation, but I can throw in a PCIE wifi card if interested. Can also include a Micron M550 128gb mSATA SSD for another $30

- Gigabyte GTX 970 4gb (3.5gb) Windforce - $150 (SOLD)
Used as my main graphics card for 2 years, and on the 3770k setup since upgrading from it. The strip on the back is modified to have a white LED from the original blue, and I put a vinyl strip on it to make it yellow to match a build a long time ago.

- Razer Blackwidow Tournament Stealth Edition - $30 (SOLD)
Solid mechanical keyboard with linear Razer Green switches and the original keycaps. This is a TKL keyboard without any backlight.

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything, and I will include pictures for anything on request.
Album of Pics - Will update as I take more
Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/106571/to

Last edited:
- Corsair H80i - $40
Was replaced under warranty a little over 3 years ago and has been shelved since my upgrade. Comes with mounting kit for AMD and Intel, and comes with both fans and the splitter cable.

So the H80i was replaced and never used? Pics? Rather than posting them, you can email them to me if you like. [email protected]

Back