Zotac Gtx 1080t Amp Extreme Core, Asus 1070 Strix Gaming, Zotac 1060 3gb

quiktake

Gawd
FOR SALE

(Tracking and insurance is included with shipping. Signature confirmation required for delivery. Because of bad luck with scammers on Ebay, I will fully check our and confirm address with the buyer before shipment. NO 3RD PARTY sellers or overseas shipments permitted. Good Heat required.)

Zotac 1060 3GB Mini (SOLD)

Asus 1070 Strix Gaming: (SOLD)

Two AMD 570 4GB cards for sale Gigabyte and Powercolor. $210 each plus shipping.
Info and photos are in the Ebay links. Do not purchase from my Ebay store if interested here.

Zotac 1080ti Amp Extreme Core: ($715 plus shipping)
This received after an RMA to Zotac in July. Mainly used for gaming, however I did use it for cryto-mining in December, January, and much of February to heat my home. Power was turned down to 70% during mining. Otherwise, it is has never been overclocked except for testing back in July. I have been amazed at this thing. It doesn't like to get hotter than 62 degrees C and is amazingly silent. It does heat up a room quite a bit, so I can't keep it in my office for long term gaming. (Long story: I purchased a Zotac Extreme Amp 1070 in June 2016. A fan died on it last summer, so I sent it to Zotac RMA. They didn't have a 1070 to replace or repair it with so they upgraded me to the 1080ti Amp Extreme at no cost. This 1080ti is the RMA I am selling.) Unfortunately, I don't think the warranty (5 years remaining) transfers, but I can help if you ever have a problem.

Email with any questions. I can email photos or you can check my Ebay listings. Heat at quiktake.
https://www.heatware.com/u/79919/to
https://www.ebay.com/sch/quiktake77/

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Free bump for you sir. Yep, the GPU's are finally dropping in prices. Great price sir.

The Asus is probably the best deal. This thing is a very quiet but powerful beast.

Items and sold and price updated for the 1080ti.

Also looking for a cheap processor and DDR4 for my intel H270 motherboard.

Bump and lowered price again for the 1080ti. It still has 5 years of warranty left and I will help if there are any problems.

looking for cash + partial trade for 1080ti. i have xbox one. nighthawk ac 1900 router. netgear 3200acm router?

bump

I also have two AMD 570 4GB cards for sale. $210 each plus shipping. Info and photos are in the Ebay links. Do not purchase from my Ebay store if interested here.

Back