Zotac 980 Ti $536 @ jet

not bad, not bad at all. they have some pretty good deals on that site, they have a MSI GeForce GTX 970 for $238 if you waive the $7 return.

Christ, anyone else around long enough to remember Onvia? Getting serious deja vu with Jet.

Exactly what and how I ordered mine yesterday, already have the tracking info. :D

Onvia? Not ringing any bells in my old arsed bellfry. :confused:

Personally I'd go with the MSI deal at Newegg as you get a better cooler for the same price after selling the bundled Newegg game.

Personally I'd go with the MSI deal at Newegg as you get a better cooler for the same price after selling the bundled Newegg game.

If I was sticking to the stock cooler I would have. I'm tossing mine under water anyway and just wanted a reference model for easy block fitment.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I received an e-mail from NG for 10% off certain video cards. Here's a Gigabyte GTX980i for $593.99 48 hour sale. I'm sure BF will give us a $500.00 (or below) GTX980i or @ least I'm hoping as I'm in the market for a new VC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...1&cm_re=PPSSDLXYSSDBSZ-_-14-125-803-_-Product

correct me if I'm wrong, but that is a reference PCB card as well? And if they emailed you a code, that would be only tied to you? Correct?

One thing about jet.com, no tax in California. This can come out to around $50 in savings on a card that price.

One thing about jet.com, no tax in California. This can come out to around $50 in savings on a card that price.

That had a lot to do with my decision to try them out. No tax, $50 off and free shipping. I mean jeesus how is one to resist... :p

That had a lot to do with my decision to try them out. No tax, $50 off and free shipping. I mean jeesus how is one to resist... :p

Same with me. I ordered a case from them last week. Not only did I save $50 and avoid tax, but it shipped from newegg here in southern California so it arrived in a day :p

too bad they charge tax for NY State residents so even with the $50 off its not really a deal.

I picked-up a nice 32" BenQ BL3200PT display. Saved me $50.00 & the funny thing is Newegg fulfilled the order.

As far as you talking about stores being saturated with these, I think that they made a TON of these 980Ti's and wanted them to be mainstream/highend. I think that what happened was that mainstream just isn't paying 700 for a card. Shoot, even 500 is out of mainstream, but at least hardcore gamers would consider them at 500.

Back