Your most played games?

Warzone for me. Other than that I’ll play AAA titles. The Last of Us, God of War, GTA, RDR etc.

I want to play spiderman 2. Probably when it’s like $20 though.

I just go a second hand MW3 and hate that I paid $45 for it. Not worth it just to grind weapons.

Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Over 400 hours. I would rage quit and uninstall it only to reinstall it 6 months later only to uninstall it again. I finally quit when the severs only had two maps left with people playing at weird times.

Capture.PNG

• Counter Strike (Beta, 1, 1.6, Source, GO, 2); 10-15k hours easy.
  • All the Dooms; 500+ hours
  • L4D2; 350+ hours
  • Dead Island series; 150+ hours
  • Deus Ex series 100+
  • Lots of games/games series between 50 - 100 hours

-1 Transport Tycoon - Probably 10 thousand hours at this point.
  1. XCOM2 - 1515 hours
  2. BeamNG - 626 hours
  3. Train Simulator - 574 hours (between all versions, not including pre-steam era)
  4. Defense Grid - 215 hours
  5. Starfield - 156 hours
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 - 132 hours
  7. Snowrunner - 130 hours
  8. Fallout 4 - 107 hours
  9. Transport Fever - 106 hours
  10. Jagged Allience 3 - 101 hours

Everything else* is bellow 100 hours. What is interesting is that there are two games in my top 10 that came out this year. They catapulted to the top quite quickly.

*except for games I have no stats for.

I've played 1607 hours of Microsoft Flight Simulator, according to the XBox App (for PC) - that suprised me, but not really.

I've played 1607 hours of Microsoft Flight Simulator, according to the XBox App (for PC) - that suprised me, but not really.

Well, keep in mind that the time for data updates is counted as play time in MSFS2020. For me that is quite a percentage :)

Oh man, I wish I could go back and check my original steam account before it got hacked. CS, TF2, GTA, Madden, FIFA every day after school for years.

Now it’s mostly Warzone and AAA titles (RDR2, TLOU, GOW)

Hmm,

TFC / TF2
Counter Strike from Beta on
(Spattering of HL Mods (Science & Industry, Ricochet, DOD)
Dota / Dota 2
GTA Games
Flight Simulator from windows 3.1 on
UT99
PUBG
GW / GW2
Sim City / Cities Skylines
Warcraft 2 / 3
Supreme Commander
RTCW
BF1942 & Desert Combat
Homeworld 1 / 2
OG Rainbow 6 + expansions
Golden Eye and Perfect Dark :)
All the Duke Nukem's
Doom
Wolfenstein 3D
Scorched Earth
Pickaxe Pete

Forgetting so many more...

Last edited:
I typically beat a game and never go back to it so for me to go back to a game that I've already beaten it would have to be pretty extraordinary. Games below aren't necessarily my favourite games just games I played the most...

MVP Baseball 2005 - played 5+ full seasons. I still play this game from time to time... (162 games X 5 seasons = 810 games/ 810 games X 0.5 hours = approximately 405 hours)
NBA 2K19
GTA V
Crysis trilogy (played Crysis 3 the most)
Far Cry (many attempts but can't get past the last level, its ridiculous and enemies are aim bots)
Mass Effect Trilogy (favourite series of all time)
Battlefield 3
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (I'm not very good at this game but many hours played with friends house back in the day on the Sega Saturn and still play from time to time on MAME)
MGS2 (beat it three times)
MGS4 (beat it three times)
Bulletstorm (beat it twice)
Sleeping Dogs (beat it twice)
Onimush (beat it twice)
Mafia II (beat it twice)
Gran Turismo 3 and 4
Super Mario Bros 3
Mega Man 3

If we assume you have been playing since it was released on 2004-11-23 (6985 days ago), then you have averaged 10564 / 6985 = 1.5 hours per day.
I began playing shortly after the Gates of AQ opened. I'd estimate that was around 02/2006.
I don't play in a steady pattern. I spend long hours playing when patches come out to continue the story on multiple characters. Then I usually have content fatigue and play other stuff.
Last night, I used /played on all my retail characters to add up the hours. I did not calculate in my Classic character.
To give you a clue, since patch 10.2.0 came out, I spend about 7-8 hours a day on it

Back