YMMV: OfficeDepot has open box Xfi XtremeMusic for $45.50

BigFNDeal

Limp Gawd
My local office depot had 2 X-Fi open box xtreme music for $45.50 each. They were on the table by the door as you walk in with a bunch of other open box/clearance products.

i have one and I love it but creative sucks my nuts on drivers for vista and any kind of customer support. Just look at the discussion forum and see what i mean.

They had some of those a while back here in So-Cal, too, but they were only $25. Great deals if you can find 'em!

Great price. Here's a tip for you, though... Installed this on a friend's computer. An agp based, northwood cpu system. Kept getting the 4bit color and 640x480 res. no matter the slot or drivers installed.

Turns out, you have to make sure your AGP aperture is at least 256mb in your bios otherwise xp would have irq, dma, etc. conflicts... Huge difference over the built in realtek sound, though, so it was worth the little bit of trouble.

As an aside, i always thought getting your nuts sucked was a good thing... I guess I'll have to make sure my GF doesn't try that. Well, if I ever get a gf. Can't buy them from Russia any more :(

Great price. Here's a tip for you, though... Installed this on a friend's computer. An agp based, northwood cpu system. Kept getting the 4bit color and 640x480 res. no matter the slot or drivers installed.

Turns out, you have to make sure your AGP aperture is at least 256mb in your bios otherwise xp would have irq, dma, etc. conflicts... Huge difference over the built in realtek sound, though, so it was worth the little bit of trouble.

As an aside, i always thought getting your nuts sucked was a good thing... I guess I'll have to make sure my GF doesn't try that. Well, if I ever get a gf. Can't buy them from Russia any more :(

byah

Back