06-25 1,826,028
06-24 1,712,317
06-23 1,579,410
06-22 1,622,496
06-21 1,420,446
06-20 1,515,638
06-19 1,353,550

We need to incease our PPD ASAP.....

I would love to add another boxen, but I think I'm tapped out at the moment. I just finished 9 months of renovations which can get pricey.

Man this sucks...if only the economy was better and I was able to get bonuses again, but for now, there's nothing more I can do. Luckily we are still 140,511,672 points ahead of them, so even if we continue lagging by the 260,000 a day, it'll take them 540 days to catch up. And if we want to close that gap, all we'd have to do is add 52 8800GTS 512MB nVidia cards, and we'd completely close the gap!!!

Seems like the 'roos have finally gotten their act together and proven why they've secured the #2 position for so long. Quite an impressive ramp after a rather slow past summer for them.

I'll have 2 more boxen up by next week, but I'm only expecting ~ 2000 PPD out of them. Tapped out for cash so no GPU2 for me until middle of next month (at the soonest).

We need to find some dirt cheap video card deals. I grabbed one of the 8800GTS 640MB Zoltacs I posted last week for $129, now wishing I had bought a few of them.... Freaking 4000+ PPD for under a buck fifty is not too shabby.

We need to find some dirt cheap video card deals. I grabbed one of the 8800GTS 640MB Zoltacs I posted last week for $129, now wishing I had bought a few of them.... Freaking 4000+ PPD for under a buck fifty is not too shabby.

I'm getting more than that out of my 8800GT though and you can find them for about the same price after rebate though. Maybe something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121224

You still got a solid deal, but I think the 8800GT's are a little better overall.

I'm chugging away with an extra 11k PpD at the monent.
FahMon is reading very close to 57k PpD.

It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can add another 10k to may output.

Luck ........... :D

This is half our own doing. A few of us went over there in the spring poking at them with sharp sticks. Then during the Chimp Challenge MaxPC went over there with more sharp sticks poking them some more. Nothing good can ever come of that. :D

And speaking of rediculous raming, have you seen TSC! Russia? They've joined the Million PPD club and are on MaxPC's threat list.

This is half our own doing. A few of us went over there in the spring poking at them with sharp sticks. Then during the Chimp Challenge MaxPC went over there with more sharp sticks poking them some more. Nothing good can ever come of that. :D
True, except for more science.

And speaking of rediculous raming, have you seen TSC! Russia? They've joined the Million PPD club and are on MaxPC's threat list.
Yeah, I was looking at that last night. I didn't post anything thinking that it was late and I was seeing things because I was tired. Guess I was wrong. What the heck they got under the hood? :confused:

This cannot be allowed!

/starts searching for GPU upgrade......

This is half our own doing. A few of us went over there in the spring poking at them with sharp sticks.

And who might that have been..... ;)

I'm doing my part. In the last few weeks I have doubled my production from 9 to 18k ppd. I think I am good for one more ramp up to try and hang with Kendrak...although if he buys another GPU I'm done for.

Or it might be the Monkey Paw doing the opposite effect on OCAU :eek:

Maybe make a mental not to never ship the Monkey Paw to the butt of the world...

It was all the triple teaming of them we did in the chimp challenge trash talk. A few too many sheep love jokes. They must have said enough is enough and sold their cars and houses to do a massive overhaul of the Agg Cave.

After the recon team is finished at Purdue, we need to pay blair a visit. :D

Or it might be the Monkey Paw doing the opposite effect on OCAU :eek:

Maybe make a mental not to never ship the Monkey Paw to the butt of the world...

Gah! Of course! The Coriolis Effect works in reverse down there!

It was all the triple teaming of them we did in the chimp challenge trash talk. A few too many sheep love jokes. They must have said enough is enough and sold their cars and houses to do a massive overhaul of the Agg Cave.

Actually, we just started strapping kangaroos into giant hamster wheels. Bout time those lazy buggers did something useful. ;)

Gotta love the Aussies. You can't keep them down.
As always, it will be a contest until the end.

Gotta love the Aussies. You can't keep them down.
As always, it will be a contest until the end.

And they won't tease you with competition for a few days and then disappear like MaxPC has been known to do. :D

And they won't tease you with competition for a few days and then disappear like MaxPC has been known to do.
What happened to MPC? In the beginning of the year they were staging to dethrone us, but since then they dropped steadily from the #1 PPD team to #5 and are currently being threatened by the Russians! :confused:

I can't wait for SLI support so I can get my 2nd 8800GT folding...

On another note, my ppd has skyrocketed as of late- I went from having ~75k points folding since 05 to breaking 100k today! 25k in one week, simply ridiculous.

What happened to MPC? In the beginning of the year they were staging to dethrone us, but since then they dropped steadily from the #1 PPD team to #5 and are currently being threatened by the Russians! :confused:

Maybe they got a deal with the russian mafia to borg a lot of boxens during the Chimp Challenge and now that they are asking to pay back the debt, they are in trouble :eek:

Maybe th russian guys kidnapped MPC...

ota_trader came back down to earth, a top 20 folder of theirs quit after a run-in at the folding forum, probably an over reliance on SMP boxen.

ota_trader came back down to earth, a top 20 folder of theirs quit after a run-in at the folding forum, probably an over reliance on SMP boxen.
I see, I hadn't looked at their stats in quite a while and didn't know about these events. Well, if the Russians maintain the current ramp their showing, they will be a major force in folding. On top of it all, it's summer for them too... ;) :eek:

Welp just added another 10k to my production! Have 5k more in the next two weeks I hope!

I see, I hadn't looked at their stats in quite a while and didn't know about these events. Well, if the Russians maintain the current ramp their showing, they will be a major force in folding. On top of it all, it's summer for them too... ;) :eek:

They're definitely for real and still haven't peaked. But how do we go about smack talk? Their forum is in russian.

On a side note, whats the deal with the new color scheme at MaxPC? They should rename themselves team creamsicle.

Back