Yamaha RX-V673 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver $300

Happy00000

Limp Gawd
The RX-V673 is on sale for $299 as an amazon deal of the day.

Linky.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Very hot. I bought the v573 model off of newegg just a couple weeks back for about the same price. It's an excellent buy and I don't regret the purchase. Very impressed with it. I'm using it with the martin logan mlt-2 speakers that you can also find on newegg. For a budget system it produces great sound.

the cheapest price now is $500 and there's 5 left... This has been the best price anywhere by a lot, hence;
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm going to use my megadesk with second life second life slickdeals to try to see if I can get this later at same price or another 7.2 receiver with upscale.

The price just jumped up by $200... I'm guessing that he had missed the deal... Not that hot anymore. :\

The price just jumped up by $200... I'm guessing that he had missed the deal... Not that hot anymore. :\

CORRECT

WHat's sucks is, I was here, and I saw it, and said okay I'm going to buy this later. It's not a lightning deal it's a deal of the day from what I understand when OP explained, so I thought I could buy it an hour later but.... here we are.

Yeah that sucks man. But hey, maybe newegg will have a similar deal on cyber Monday.

Yeah that sucks man. But hey, maybe newegg will have a similar deal on cyber Monday.

np, maybe... lol but I mean To put hope in newegg having a good sale might have worked in in the 2000s, but now? Have you seen their current black friday sale list. I feel obligated for universal justice to sue them for wasting my time going through that list.

If this pops back up this is an awesome deal. I got a floor model from Best Buy for $230 about two months ago and have paired it with the Pioneer Andrew Jones Towers, Center, & Bookshelfs and a Hsu MK2-MK4 subwoofer. I have zero complaints and when I was doing my research there was nothing under $500 that offered the features this receiver does.

I got the RV-X 667 for $250 a few years ago and I love it. BIG punch when you crank it up...

Back