Y Dell

mentalcase

n00b
Id like to no why dell lcds are so popular on this forum? Is it the price do people run dell systems or are they just a good quailty monitor?

Dell is first to market with a new flatpanel from LG-Philips. It's the first 20" panel which sports response times good enough for gaming. Think the US price point has got something to do with all the raves too :)

Also Dell has a great almost no hassle return policy. If there not quick to send you a replacement there quick to give you a resonable discount to keep it. I got a huge discount once from them to keep an item.

I find that Dell has the lowest prices on displays when they have sales and their return/replacement policy is excellent.

It's definitely a combination of what everyone else has mentioned. I started looking at some of the higher end 19" lcds and found that when the 2001FP went on sale, it was not much more money to snag one. And yes, size matters!

Originally posted by LiquidX
Also Dell has a great almost no hassle return policy. If there not quick to send you a replacement there quick to give you a resonable discount to keep it. I got a huge discount once from them to keep an item.

* theyre
*reasonable

Originally posted by BBnet3000
* theyre
*reasonable

Thank you for going out of your way to find my spelling errors and spell checking me. I have now learned the proper way to spell those words (actually I do but when one types fast it can slip). Thanks.

Originally posted by LiquidX
Eat me you fukking faggat (is that how you spell it?), go spel chek your bitch of a modder. Took 15 seconds of your miserable life to spell check me and I took 30 to reply to you. What a waste of both our time.

hahaha, i smell a ban coming hahah

How does it equal a ban when he went out of is way like that? In anycase I am sorry. Post edited.

Back