XV6900 or XV6800?

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
I have the choice to choose between these two, i would gladly go with the 6900 but it doesnt have wifi. Any real reasons why i should go with the 6900 over the 6800?

If you NEED wifi, go with the 6800, if you don't 6900. The keyboards on both are easy to type with.

Why not the xv6850 out of curiosity? The make or break between the two for me would be whether or not you are good with a virtual keyboard or you want a slide out one. You'll be using a keyboard way more often then wifi. My vote is on the 6800 though the 6900 is a much newer device with more memory. The 6800 also has more buttons on the outside that can be customized. It all boils down to how you use your phone the most really.

Because...

1. Verizon will not give me any phone worth more than mine and the XV6850 is 20 dollars more than what my phone was worth when i bought it.

2. In order to get the XV6850 i am required to get a data plan since any phone released after November 16th 2008 requires a 30 dollar data plan to accompany the phone's activation. Also this goes for the Samsung Omnia as well, which i was also considering.

Those are the main two reasons, i was begging for it and begging for it and the refused to give it to me. So i was like okay ill take the 6900 because the rep told me that it had wifi, which it does not. And then i cancelled that order and decided that having 5 XV6800s with the EXACT same bright spot was better than having to downgrade to something like an i760 from samsung. Overall i am NOT happy with verizon and they should really stepup considering how many people on other forums have this issue as well as personal friends and of course... myself. Ive gone through 4 BRAND NEW PHONES and 1 refurb that all had the exact same bright spot on the LCD that the other phones had. :mad:

/rant. :)

Back