Xoxide X-Hour Sundays 9:00-10:00pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg242

Limp Gawd
Every Sunday night from 9:00-10:00pm eastern time (runs 15 or so minutes late) www.xoxide.com offers a great deal on one item for the course of an hour. This can include fans, power supplies, or even cases. Here are some stratigies to get the best deal.

• See if there are other items that you want to reduce the sting of shipping
  • Use Xoxide rewards and earn points towards a gift card
  • Get there ASAP so they dont sell out
www.xoxide.com

This Weeks Deal: TBA

I always wanted a TBA

Will this thread be locked like the others? I think X-hour reminders are necessary because so many of us would forget otherwise

I agree, someone just needed to do it right. I am home every sunday so I can update it. PLEASE DO NOT LOCK.

I was doing it right, it just got deleted very quickly.

Ive had a discussion with KK, he only wants this up when the deal is up. So this will probably get deleted. So when the deal is up, post an xhour post. not before.

Exactly.

Like i said to laserdemon:

I totally do not have a problem with a thread pointing out a hot deal from xoxide when they list them and feel free to post a thread at 9pm if you feel that they are giving a good deal on a product.

There has been a history of great deals from them during this particular promotion. I don't feel that it warrants a mass call to anticipate a deal when there is no confirmation if it'll actually turn out to be hot (they have also listed some not so hot deals in the past for xhour).

Feel free to PM me about this if you wish to discuss it further :)

--KK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back