XFX HD 7950 Black Edition $199.99 AR ($30MIR) + $5.67 ship + 3 games

It is two separate $30 MIRs from what I can see. Not sure how that will work but just thought I would mention it. I really want one of these but I want the Ncase more.

yeah but the dates overlap... i didn't read the fine print but I don't see how you wouldn't get 2 $30 credit cards

EDIT:

reading the fine print on the rebate forms

Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during
the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law.

so yeah, it's a bit odd XFX would put out multiple rebates over the same period for the same amounts on the same cards. Some people gonna be pissed when they don't get the full $60 back, when amazon made it seem like they would.

Last edited:
Mine shows the price after rebate in a separate line. Did a chat with amazon and all they could tell me is that could submit 1 rebate for $30 and she would not say anything past that. I would call XFX and see if they can shed light on it because the at least the chat support people are useless on this one for amazon.

If you open the rebate forms one shows for purchases made from 8/1 thru 8/15 and the other one is from 8/16 thru 8/31.

Get a dual fan with the 7950. There will be deals for them soon enough. I love my 7950 and think at these prices that its the best gpu deal maybe ever.

Back