XBOX360 POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKiTLz

2[H]4U
Wow. Typical Microsoft Quality control.

I've had an XBOX 360 for about 1 month. Played some Need for Speed Carbon last night. All working well. Save my game and turn it off.

Go to play some more this morning and im getting 3 red leds flashing. Look it up online. General hardware failure.

What an overpriced POS.

Can't wait for the " my $4,000 PS3 died!!!!!" threads :D

but yeah, thats god's message to you. Don't rice out a lamborghini and your 360 wont die.

OH NOZ SOMETHING BROKE?! SAY IT AINT SO?!

Because catastrophic hardware failure only occurs in the Xbox 360.

now thats what i call a hardcore sim game, you crash your car into a wall and you 360 crashes.

Hulk said:
now thats what i call a hardcore sim game, you crash your car into a wall and you 360 crashes.

Awesome idea... think I will patent it.

Get shot in FPS a gun comes out of the box and shoots you. Brilliant... Population control here I come.

Nate_MachV said:

Get shot in FPS a gun comes out of the box and shoots you. Brilliant... Population control here I come.

I lauged... just so you know.

Though I do see a good bit of threads lately of how Gears of War supposidly break peoples Xbox 360's :-p

good way to weed the 6.5 BILLION people in this world, it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Just sent in a second one and of course they will send me another dirty refurb. I'm not happy at all especially being that I just spent nearly $200 on games. Its a great system but I have never had such apparent shoddy quality equipment and I have had nearly every console and a lot of high-end hardware.

LiquidX said:
Just sent in a second one and of course they will send me another dirty refurb. I'm not happy at all especially being that I just spent nearly $200 on games. Its a great system but I have never had such apparent shoddy quality equipment and I have had nearly every console and a lot of high-end hardware.

I have had more problems with Gamecubes and Gameboys then I have with my Xbox360, and I give my 360 hell. Go figure, you dont see me whining and complaining about Nintendo quality control however. Get over it.

Erasmus354 said:
I have had more problems with Gamecubes and Gameboys then I have with my Xbox360, and I give my 360 hell. Go figure, you dont see me whining and complaining about Nintendo quality control however. Get over it.

When you pay more than $450 for something it should last more than a month and you should be able to complain if it breaks especially when there many others out there and the company has acknowledged a problem. And I don't think this thread is about your Gameboy and Gamecube giving you problems so stop your "whining" about others "whining". :rolleyes:

LiquidX said:
When you pay more than $450 for something it should last more than a month and you should be able to complain if it breaks especially when there many others out there and the company has acknowledged a problem. And I don't think this thread is about your Gameboy and Gamecube giving you problems so stop your "whining" about others "whining". :rolleyes:

True but he can get it replaced. Also saying it's overpriced is funny.

man this is EXACTLY why i dont buy the first gen release consoles, something is always wrong with them. if you're gonna do this you gotta deal, but 360 has been out a while so im just guessin its a isolated incident

You whine like a mule....

azeem.gif

Just because you have a bad experience with it don't bash it. There are plenty of us (hence myself included) that have launch day consoles and never had any issues.

Nate_MachV said:

That would actually add a lot to a game... The fear/risk of dying in real life from playing a game? Man, imagine the intensity. It would add an element of true fear into gaming, and like you said, the population would be controlled. :)

My cousins 360 only freezes, never got any lights (yet) lol just gets fucking annoying when I play a game over there and I didnt get a chance to save and STOP, HAMMER TIME.

LiquidX said:

A whole $200 in games, you mean you bought 3 games...but I would be pissed if they were sending me already dirty refurbished systems. I have the best buy warranty, so if mine ever goes, I walk it in and they give me a new one...

Shlomo said:
I lauged... just so you know.

Though I do see a good bit of threads lately of how Gears of War supposidly break peoples Xbox 360's :-p

I know a lot of people have been claiming that, but I have NEVER had any problems with my 360 and I've had it for a year. Once I got GOW it started freezed up after an hour of play and I have to restart the machine. This happens over and over again. It also has plenty of ventilation so that isn't the problem. I just find it strange that GOW is causing this problem, and don't think it's any coincidence.. be it a software issue or an overheating issue..

If GOW is really freezing up a lot of Xboxes, I'm going to be radical here and say the game has some bugs in it.

No problems with Gears here, game runs fine, however it makes the disc drive go batshit insane.

I know, when I stick GOW in my drive is loud as shiz.. I figured I got an out of balance freak disc... I try any other game and its quiet, GOW makes some noise.

My Xbox 360 still runs great. I've only had 3 total game lock ups. Two of which were caused by the game itself & not the console. Had a hard crash with PGR3 that completly locked up the system. Had to unplug it.Two game crashes with Oblvion that were not caused by the loading screen bug. Just pusing the eject button would knock me back to the dashboard. I've never really had problems with any console I've own, If anything, the Nintendo Entertainment System was the biggest headache. With its classic out of no where game lock ups & the legendary pixelation during game play ^^.

-DarkLegacy

It's in warranty and supply is plentiful. Drag your lazy ass to the retailer you got it from and get another one.

ND40oz said:
A whole $200 in games, you mean you bought 3 games...but I would be pissed if they were sending me already dirty refurbished systems. I have the best buy warranty, so if mine ever goes, I walk it in and they give me a new one...

Actually I got 5 360 games for about $200.

Gears of War, Tony Hawk, Call of Duty 3, Tomb Raider and NFS: Most Wanted.

Also I am one of those that I think GOW pushed the system over the edge. It was running fine up until GOW then it began freezing after just a few minutes of play then I started getting graphical glitches and its been over from there.

jaguax said:
That would actually add a lot to a game... The fear/risk of dying in real life from playing a game? Man, imagine the intensity. It would add an element of true fear into gaming, and like you said, the population would be controlled. :)
Stay Alive :)
Are the Xbox doing alright otherwise cause I was considering getting one (Halo 3 lol) first I need a new tv though

Heh, the original OP has the right to be pissed off, I had my first 360 for 2 and a half days, I finished playing GRAW, turned it off, 20 minutes later I went to turn the 360 on and nothing happened and all I got was a red light on the psu which signifies psu failure but 360 ok, sent the psu to ms, 4 days later I got another psu same red light, so it was the 360 that was dead and not the psu.

got a brand new 360 a couple weeks later after I returned the first one to the store i bought it from, and its working like a treat ( touch wood ) and has done for about 6-7 months but saying that I hardly play any games on it as the games are shit, I am waiting on rainbow 6 vegas before i start gaming on it again but i mostly use it as a glorified dvd player :) as it does have a magic picture when playin dvds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back