xbox 360 headsets?

holinger

Limp Gawd
Does anyone else absolutely hate the xbox headsets? I can't stand them. The only one i like is the old style ones with the volume control and mute right on the controller... I hate the wires on them as they tend to wrap up, stick, and just generally annoy the crap out of me. I've gone through 3 mics and can't find any that I like.

So on to the point, does anybody know of any other brands that make headsets i might like? I'm not looking for anything like turtle beaches that give me the entire game sound (i still want the game sound coming out of the tv speakers), and i'm not a fan of the wireless solutions that xbox has to offer because they aren't very comfortable at all. So all in all this might be a stretch, because the only things i've found are replicas on ebay, but i thought i'd ask.....

If not, what do you use on your xbox and how do you like it?

edit: anybody tried these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1YCAB1TXPY73PKQ6ED27

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
gamestop near me has for sale xbox headsets. the box has a picture of the old style connection (volume built onto the jack)

Since im not about to throw down on a $100+ headset. I got to our local trade n play where they have headsets that were traded in for like 10$. So i bought 3 of them that work and ive only broken 1 so far and its been 5months.

On an other note my brother bought the microsoft wireless headset and added his own padding on the earpiece. Its very comfortable and i would buy myself if i was employed.

Back