Xbox 360+Games: testing waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoxi

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an xbox 360 premium purchased from Fry's electronics last october when they had the deal with the system+dead rising+saints row+ test drive unlimited. System is in 100% perfect working condition, used for maybe 20 hours total since i purchased it. Comes with Dead Rising, Saints Row, Test Drive Unlimited, Perfect Dark Zero, Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 and Quake 4 all in original cases, perfect condition with manuals. Also comes with original wireless controller, hard drive,component cables,vga cable,headset,all original manuals power brick/power cable and also comes with a quick charge base with battery. Would be looking to get 625 or best offer for everything. Ebay is: Bigpapasmurf566 and i have traded/purchased on here before from with member Sniper82. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or drop me a pm. thanks!

If i don't respond to PM's or E-mails right away, i am not ignoring you. A lot of things are going on in my life right now and will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, i will be trying to sell the system locally, so if it sells before i have a deal locked in on here, then i'm sorry.
Also, if you take a look, please bump. Need to get a car and every little bit helps.

i would prefer to sell everything together, if it falls through in a week or so i will consider parting out.

what were you interested in?

bump for looking. LMK if you decide to part. I'd be interested in the charging station.

(3) No Price or "interest" CHECKS

Either you're selling it and you need to post a definite asking price, or you're not and this thread will be closed.

still for sale, any interest?? definetly could use the money as it is very tight right now, any offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back