XB01 release date?

lillimon04

2[H]4U
Any one know when it is? And how much its gonna cost? Just got a 360, It was my friends and the video didnt work. Did the x clamp mod and gonna give him 80 bucks for the 360, controller, hdd, and all cables. But I hate how it looks, and how loud the drive is, its said that the xb01 is gonna make the drive a little quieter. :D Thanks.
If you dont know what it is, http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/pro..._index=261&cl_index=1&sc_index=35&ss_index=87 .

Kind of a interesting idea, The Xbox is as ugly as ass.

and it states on the pickure that it will be available at the end of august.

Kind of a interesting idea, The Xbox is as ugly as ass.

and it states on the pickure that it will be available at the end of august.

Your saying that this:
Xbox-Elite-1.jpg

is "ugly as ass" compared to this?
PC-XB01-b.jpg

What kinda crack are you smoking and where can I get some? :D

I never said the Lian Li case was the cats ass, just said the 360 looked ike ass.;)

And i was thinking of the white one, or the green one for that matter.

When I first saw talk of this on the net when they showed what it looked like, I thought they mentioned around $250 or so....ouch.

I have no confidence whatsoever that this case will fix RRoD problems.

i was looking the procedure to transfer everything over to the new case, since the 360 seems to use a standard SATA notebook HDD knowing it would void my warranty is there any reason i couldn't buy a bigger HDD install it and use my 360 as normal?

dunno if there is any way to unlock hard drives for the 360 yet... they have a lock-code that makes it so you cant just plug any old HDD in... oh, and if you use a non-standard HDD theres a chance you'll get permabanned from live.

dunno if there is any way to unlock hard drives for the 360 yet... they have a lock-code that makes it so you cant just plug any old HDD in... oh, and if you use a non-standard HDD theres a chance you'll get permabanned from live.

thnx, i didn't realize MS was so paranoid :)

god forbid we put bigger drives

thnx for the info.

Mac[X-D];1032902554 said:
i was looking the procedure to transfer everything over to the new case, since the 360 seems to use a standard SATA notebook HDD knowing it would void my warranty is there any reason i couldn't buy a bigger HDD install it and use my 360 as normal?

It's not that you'll get banned, it's that nobody has achieved hard drive swapping for the 360 yet, it's just not possible.

It's not that you'll get banned, it's that nobody has achieved hard drive swapping for the 360 yet, it's just not possible.

which sucks because it looks as easy as the PS3 is for changing out the HDD. has there ever been a statment from MS on way they don't allow it like Sony does?

Mac[X-D];1032902706 said:
which sucks because it looks as easy as the PS3 is for changing out the HDD. has there ever been a statment from MS on way they don't allow it like Sony does?

The why I think is pretty obvious, just look at how much the 120 and the 20 cost at retail....and now that they're providing a reason (dashboard update with games played off the HDD) to have a large one, they will make a killing.

It sure sucks, but it makes very good sense.

The why I think is pretty obvious, just look at how much the 120 and the 20 cost at retail....and now that they're providing a reason (dashboard update with games played off the HDD) to have a large one, they will make a killing.

It sure sucks, but it makes very good sense.

well i didn't think anyone actually bought those things, well i guess it just forces people to buy a new 360 with a bigger drive, or a HDD that costs just as much.

i really hope with the launch of the new 60GB 360 that the extra drive price comes down because with the direction it looks like MS is going my 20GB isn't going to be enough, and i don't want to sell it and buy a elite.

Back