x800 voltmodding

didnt someone say earlier that on some of the x800 pros that the disabled pipes were only disabled in bios and could be flashed ? sorry i am wrong but i was reading that somewhere... try a google search

FlyinBrian said:
didnt someone say earlier that on some of the x800 pros that the disabled pipes were only disabled in bios and could be flashed ? sorry i am wrong but i was reading that somewhere... try a google search

Yeah, only the VIVO cards with the 1.6ns ram from what I have heard. And the pipelines can't have been physically cut. (Like they are on my Gigabyte x800 pro... working up the nerve to do the hardmod, hehehehe)

-Jesse

jrignall said:
Yeah, only the VIVO cards with the 1.6ns ram from what I have heard. And the pipelines can't have been physically cut. (Like they are on my Gigabyte x800 pro... working up the nerve to do the hardmod, hehehehe)

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "VIVO" card and how does one tell it apart from a non-VIVO?

vivo means video in and video out.. it's very obvious on a card because it has more ports.

Back