x800 for only $35!!!!

eh, must be one of em new PCI-Express X800s, cause I don't think that'll fit in my AGP slot

i should buy that does it say what pc's it compatible with? think it will in an a7n8x? :rolleyes: i really want one

you may hate it, but you still bumped it.

anyway, it's better than the 25287 X800 Pro vs GT threads we have, or the 684324 "WILL THIS BE ENOUGH FOR DOOM 3????" threads.

This was posted at rage3d a while ago, here's some fun posts about it :) :

I like the 10 min. auto/off feature to conserve power and the bundle isn't bad either. Is Iron-Mech Warriors a decent game?? Just ordered 5, I bet I can EBay them for at least $400 if I word it right.

B&D X800 - NEW! Retail! Never Used! $400.00

Features: Duraglide 3.0, Water-Cooled Smart Steam system, Self-cleaning system for flushing out lint
Power: 1200 watts, 10-minute auto/off feature
Dimensions: 5.25 inches x 6.63 inches x 12.0 inches

"Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S."

Great, yet another site unwilling to ship to the UK...

Quote from that web site:

"Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for these items:

* Ronco 5800 Hair dryer (Rate it)"

some serious wattage requirements there

Originally Posted by HonestJohn
I just called. They're Back-Ordered! and won't be in until July 15th.
Originally Posted by Hamidxa
Ok, now im steamed !
No need to get hot under the collar...

Being a new model there are still a few kinks to iron out but once done it will flatten the competition.

Yeah its pretty hot and tempting, but you will be hard pressed to find one, but it doesnt hurt to dry, i mean try.

* Gateway has them in stock now
* My arrivial date is 6\28\Hell Freezes Over
Cliprd01.jpg

wasnt there already a thread like this done and even posted on the main page?

Filter said:
wasnt there already a thread like this done and even posted on the main page?

Yes, and when I posted a response: "How does this compare to the 6800?" someone told me to post in the right thread :D

*Ozzie smacks himself on the head for clicking on this thread*

Ok, normally I don't comment on these types of threads, however, I must say that this one was rather fucking stupid.

mcryptic said:
lol @ the amazom reviews

Ha ha... lol...

Just imagine some middle aged woman shopping for an iron on amazon and sees this and the reviews... lol

the customer reviews are pretty good :p. it seems like the people that actually bought it as a iron didn't like it though lol sounds like it may leak after awhile

Back