Not open for further replies.

eyedol

Gawd
~Reference: Heat
~Email: joel_pcnerd ~at~ yahoo.com
~AIM: dirtym3xi
~Shipping: USPS/UPS
~Payment: Paypal = joel.pcnerd ~at~ comcast.net
~Trades: Prefer cash but willing to take offers.

EDIT: WTB/WTTF: Hauppauge PVR 500. I'll probably end up getting both eventually. I need this quick so I didn't bother doing enough research but I got it now. :D

I got a150 still looking for a 500.

For Trade: Will add more. Cash will be added where necessary.
9800Pro with vga silencer and tweakmonster sinks. OCs to XT speeds. TRADED
2 36.7GB raptors one is going bad but they both still have plenty of warrenty One traded.
2 sets of voodoo2 sli
voodoo 3 3500 /w tv tuner

If you have an asking price to sell please let me know. I will
I have so much crap, ask and I'll probably have it.

150 is the newer/updated 250. basically the same thing. the 500 is the same thing, except it's got 2 tuners on 1 card.

I got a 250 lying here, I can't decide if I want to put it in my HTPC for a total of 3 tuners (500 + 250)..

got anything else up for trade? i'm interested in a new gaming keyboard, i'm getting sick of only being able to press 2-3 buttons at a time..

that 9800 pro or 2x raptors sounds nice. are they PATA or SATA? I don't have SATA :(

Raptors are sata. :) Yeah I goofed thinking the 250 was the better one. Just want to get this quick for b-ball season. :) No gaming keyboard here. I just bought a keyboard at walmart yesterday for 9 bucks. :D I'll see if I can dig anything else up for trade. We shall see.

got a 150 and the 9800p is gone. Still looking for a pvr 500. Thanks so far guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back