WTT xfx 5770 ref for ssd drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulkor

[H]ard|Gawd
hey, i have a xfx 5770 its the ref build, i forgot to register it for the lifetime warranty has worked good for 6 months now, i have never overclocked it, i looked into msi afterburner and you can change the voltage on it, but i have never overclocked or change any voltage on this card since i have had it,

The Reason i am getting rid of i moved to a 24" 1920x1080 and got a gtx 470 so i am looking to maybe trade the 5770 for a ssd drive, just a ssd that performs well and works awesome,

Heat Gulkor

Thanks
Brian

Do you have the original box and all accessories?
Do you have a copy of the invoice?

If you can't get a SSD, I have a pair of 74GB VelicoRaptors I'd trade for it.
LMK via PM.

Also, let me know if u are looking for any other trades and bump for you.

ttt i forgot to add its the bare card only, will be shipped in a box with protection

ttt i anit asking for the best just something good for wow and stable

ttt will take a ssd or h50 cooler

also have these for sell

hey, i have 2x1gb ddr2 800 and ultra 750 watt power supply both work really well, and the reason i am selling them is because i upgrade my ram to ddr3 and upgraded my psu

ultra 750 watt psu 45amps on 12v t

Link http://www.ultraproducts.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3276567&CatId=2533

i just want $35+shipping

Crucial 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 i used these for 1 year have had no problems at all they have worked very well have had no problem's and the reason for me selling this is because i switched to ddr3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148163

i would like $25 + shipping

and sorry i dont have pictures but i dont have a camera anymore, but i have sold things on here before

Heat Gulkor

Thanks

ttt am i asking to much or are my price's to high?

Your prices are fine. That 5770 is worth about $100-$110. My advice would be for you to sell it outright and buy whatever you want, you'd come out with enough for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back