WTT: MSI P67A-GD65 + cash for mobo with integrated gpu support

Tarball

Limp Gawd
Edit: Went with a different plan, no longer need to do this trade.

I'm looking to trade my MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard for a Sandy Bridge (with Ivy Bridge BIOS) or Ivy Bridge motherboard that has integrated GPU support. I need a motherboard with at least 6 SATA ports. Form factor doesn't matter.
The MSI board is in excellent condition and has been working perfectly for the past 2 years. It can support Ivy Bridge CPUs with a BIOS upgrade.

Last edited:
Bump. Scratch the "8 preferred" SATA ports. 6 is fine, I can get a SATA card for the rest.

I have a z77a-gd65 with the box and accessories if you are interested. I'd need the board flashed to accept IB though if possible as I'd be using it in my home server with a celeron G1610. Maybe swap boards + $50 cash? PM me if interested.

I have a z77a-gd65 with the box and accessories if you are interested. I'd need the board flashed to accept IB though if possible as I'd be using it in my home server with a celeron G1610. Maybe swap boards + $50 cash? PM me if interested.

Thank you for the offer, but I've decided to just get a cheap fanless GPU and flash my current mobo, rather than do a whole motherboard swap.

Back