WTT Asus G50VT-X1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillimon04

2[H]4U
Looking to trade this laptop for something more mobile for school. Works very well, runs fast still and still runs games great.
Only thing wrong with this laptop is that the dvd cover is gone, missing 3 rubber feet on screen part, it has some scratches on the top panel but can only see in certain light and angles other than that its in great condition, and has three dead pixels. Two where the scroll bar is and one in the middle to the left, they arent noticeable why gaming or regular stuff unless its using a white scroll bar. No wearing on track pad or keyboard.
Comes with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Also upgraded the hdd to a 500gb one.
Just like this one but with an upgraded hdd.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat....asp?EdpNo=4623267&csid=ITD&body=REVIEWS#tabs can throw in the old hdd but I replaced it because windows wasnt running on it, but maybe it can be used as a media drive. Also battery last 2 hours on just surfing the web, listening to music, and doing homework with power savings on and brightness at 50.

Comes with the laptop, charger, and a nice Swiss Army laptop carrying bag.

Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26GHz Dual Core
4GB DDR2 800 on dual channel
500GB SATA HDD
nVidia GeForce 9800m GS 512MB GDDR3
15.6in screen res 1366x768
DVD-RW Drive
Gigabit NIC
A/B/G/N Wi-Fi
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

DSC_0532.jpg

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

Really want to trade for a very good laptop like an Envy or Asus G53, maybe a Macbook Pro, to make it even I will throw in my sig rig. Also would like to trade for other electronics but no garbage please. Maybe a gas powered rc car. Just Offer me stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back