wtt: amd setup for p4 setup

p0b0y

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an athlon fx-53 socket 939 and an asus a8v deluxe that Im willing to trade for the best p4 setup I can get. Lemme know what ya got and we can discuss how to make things even steven cuz I know that this chip is still the biggest boy on the AMD block.

I should mention that I want an lga775 setup.

you gotta be kidding me....I jus ditched my 4ghz/ vdimm and droop modded p4c800-e deluxe/1 GB Mushkin pc3500 lvl2 Black setup to buy a fx-53.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

free bump for you

I might be wishing, but I edited the post stating that I am looking for an lga775 setup.

Damn dude - You got this trade backward don't you?? :confused:

Bump for U anyway. :rolleyes:

How you figure? 3.4 is around 400, fx-53 is around 800
mobos bout 150 ea, right?

LGA is'nt any better than PGA. Maybe 2-3fps in games and micro seconds in other apps. I have been a long time Intel fan and didn't even bother to upgrade to th LGA socket. It has no noticeable performance difference than I875 socket. Prescotts suck and are way to hot.

p0b0y said:
How you figure? 3.4 is around 400, fx-53 is around 800
mobos bout 150 ea, right?

What I was referring to was gaming benchmarks. Sounds like your wanting to back up to me. :confused: I wouldn't give your current system that you have in your sig for two of what your looking to trade it for. But then again, maybe that's just me. :)

I have a P4 3.2EE & an ABIT IC7Max3 if you change your mind on Socket 478 bump for you.

Back