WTT- 2005fpw, Corsair PC3200 512 (2x256) BH-5, ATI 9800pro, Thermaltake Xaser III

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepinya

Gawd
2005fpw
Brand new, just received it and tested it out. No dead pixels that I can see. If its not traded it will be sent back to Dell within 21 days.
Traded

Corsair RAM BH-5
CMX256A-3200LLPT
XMS3205v1.1
2226-T1
(2x256) TWINX pack-
80 shipped

BBA 9800pro 128mb RETAIL
Less than a year old so it carries most of its 3-yr warranty.
Never been OC'd and never failed me. I will ship it in its original box with CD.
150 shipped

Thermaltake Xaser III v1000d
Case is still in mint condition as is everything I sell with all fans/controller running flawlessly.
90 local pickup

Things I need
PCI-e card- x800xl, 6800gt, x850...etc
lian-li v1000b
xp-90
Mitsubishi 19" DP930SB-BK

Of course cash would be needed with some trades either one my end or yours.
Feel free to PM me with offers and bump if you can!

ALL items are located in Central NJ and are available for local pickup

What would you be willing to part with for a BBA X700 Pro with all accessories? North Jersey here, I'd be willing to drive down there.

I've also got a Samsung 191T 19" LCD, DVI/VGA with 1.5 years left of a Best Buy PSP on it. One blue pixel (very unnoticeable because it's blue, and in the very top left corner), but the T-series is Samsung's professional line. Like your Dell, it has the 90-degree pivot.

Just out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of the monitor? It's kinda pricy for an impulse buy, what made you change your mind after buying it?

Dunno if answering a question is considered a "bump"?

Im returning or trading the monitor cause of the slight blur in FPS gaming. Some people notice it while others do not. I dont see it when Im watching any movie.

That being said, I dont want to trade the 2005fpw for another LCD. If you are looking to trade your 191t for something else then I may consider it. I bet my parents could use an LCD for surfing.

feel free to PM me if you are interesed.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back