WTT: 1995 Ford Mustang Convertible for a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsdc

Limp Gawd
Sparking interest to see if anyone wants to trade their nice laptop for my car that needs work... I'll even take a cheaper laptop and cash if anyone's interested in that.

**PICS** http://profile.imageshack.us/user/travsav

1995 Ford Mustang Convertible
- 3.8L V6 from a 2001 Mustang, (engine has low miles)
- 5 speed manual
- Laser Red
- Black Top
- Saddle Brown Cloth Interior
- Black 96-98 taillights
- Foglights added
- Pioneer CD Player (the one with animated dolphins)

Needs a front bumper cover, and drivers side headlight... And the tailpipe needs repaired or replaced... Car runs and drives fine, actually drove it from my sisters garage, to my own just a few months ago. The car has been garaged for about 4yrs. It's the first car i've ever owned (purchased in 2000), and I've always planned to do her up eventually, but that dream is getting foggier and foggier... lol

I'm in Northwest Ohio, and can provide pix to someone who offers something i'm lookin for.

A motor is electric.
A engine is gas/diesel....etc.

Bump

you must be some kinda car expert!

mo·tor (mtr)
n.
1. Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.

Man, If you lived up here in Canada, in BC. I would gladly trade my laptop for it :) Always wanted to fix up a car and that would be perfect.

Edit: Im just wondering what would be an appropriate trade in terms of specs?

Would a custom built HEL Dual core 2GHZ, 2GB Memory, 160GB SATA, 7600 Go, Fingerprint reader, 15.4" screen, webcam and mic built in laptop be fair? It would all be brand new in box :p I'm just wondering.

Could you define what a "nice" laptop is?

I have a:

Dell Inspiron E1505
Intel Core Duo 2.0GHz
2GB DDR2 800 Ram
ATI Radeon X1400 256MB
80GB 7200 RPM HDD
DVD+/-RW Drive

Tell me if you would be interested and if I would need to add cash (and how much).

Wish you were closer to CT., but here's a bump anyways. Car would bring a fair price even as is. :D

How many miles on the car, and if the engine/drive/clutch/etc are different ages, how many miles on each?
Doesn't have to be exact, roughly works.

139,306 miles on the odometer.

Clutch was replaced approximately May '04...

New convertible top was installed approximately July '04...

My car had approximately 135k miles at the time i swapped out the engine (Dec. '04). bought the motor used from a guy on stangnet with approximately 20k miles, from a 2001... .

Car was driven through a ditch in late March '05, and has been in the garage ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back