WTS: Xbox 360 + Games

Gordo74

Gawd
Up for sale is my Adult Owned 20GB Xbox 360. Never red ringed. Selling because I bought a PS3 to play with my coworkers. Will be factory reset before shipping. Comes with...

1 Xbox Console
1 20GB HDD
1 HD Cables (Component)
1 VGA Connector Cable (to connect to monitor + Computer speakers) ($40 in stores)
1 Power brick with cables to go into console
2 Wireless Controllers with stock battery packs ($70 new, nothing wrong with these. Bought around Christmas last year)
1 Play and charge cable (rechargeable battery not included, it didnt hold a charge)
1 third party headset ($10 value)

Games:

NHL08
NHL09
NHL10
NHL11
NHL12
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock
Fight Night Round 3
Halo 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 2 (Sorry, guitar controller not included)

Price: SOLD anywhere in the ConUS

Heatware (17-0-0): http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=25523

IMG_0612.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Price Dropped further. OR BEST OFFER. LITERALLY ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS SEND ME AN OFFER WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

Bump. Price dropped. Need to move this.

To the people sending lowball offers ($50 and below for console only): Be aware. If GameStop will give me $65 for the console + HDD and another $20 for the wireless controller, I'm not going to sell it to you for the same price or below shipped.I would be out not only shipping, but Paypal fees as well.

I will be in the market for an xbox 360 soon, but i dont get paid until end of the month. Looks like a solid deal after i trade in all the games towards pre order of black ops 2 :-P

I will be in the market for an xbox 360 soon, but i dont get paid until end of the month. Looks like a solid deal after i trade in all the games towards pre order of black ops 2 :-P

What you do with the games afterward, I don't care haha.

It does not. It has component and I am including the VGA cable as well, both of which do 1080p.

Sale Pending.

Back