WTS/WTT: NIB AT&T Galaxy S2, Used Samsung Vibrant, 3x 2007WFPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

[H]ard|Gawd
AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII - $385, including shipping SOLD
This is BRAND NEW IN THE BOX! I switched to ATT to use an international Samsung Galaxy Note and picked this up with the intention of re-selling it. I used it to activate a SIM card and then put it back into the box. The stickers that cover the screen and back are still in place. Comes with all accessories, manuals, and manufacturer's warranty.

PIC

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant - SOLD
Used for 1 year, but with the recent upgrade I don't need it anymore. I always kept a screen protector on it, so the screen is in great condition. There are some minor nicks and scratches on the chrome ring around the screen, but nothing major. It's been unlocked, so it works on ATT 3G*. I've reflashed the stock Android 2.2 ROM**, and rooted it so it's ready for a custom ROM. It comes with the stock accessories, a month-old Samsung 1800 mAh battery (stock is 1500 mAh), a used TPU case, and 2 GB MicroSD card. As you can see in the pictures, the black back plates are scuffed up, but a new one is <$10 on eBay. The purple backplate is perfect because I never used it. NO manuals or warranty!
*The Vibrant supports ATT's 1900 MHz 3G band, which is not present in all areas.
**Sims 3 and Avatar don't work, because they rely on files that were wiped a long time ago.

PICS

3x Dell 2007WFPs $70 each, $200 for all three
I bought these off lease from Dell, so they're all refurbished. I used them in Portrait Eyefinity for a few months, but I'm looking to trade up a 30" monitor. No dead pixels on any of them, the cases are in good condition, the backlights can be set so that all the monitors are close in brightness. One stand had a chunk of plastic taken out of a foot, but it's only an aesthetic issue.
Pickup preferred!
I'll entertain offers to ship, but shipping going to be expensive.

Trades considered:
None, I need the money more, so buy my stuff!

Payment Accepted: non-CC Paypal, USPS MO, Amazon or Google Payment
Shipping: USPS Priority insured, with delivery confirmation. If you want overnight, it'll cost more.
Pickups: All items are available for pickup in the Boston area
HEAT
eBay Feedback

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant

I have a friend that might be interested in that.
Thanks.

I'm interested in those monitors but would need them shipped. Send me a pm if you might be interested in doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back