WTS/T abit AN8-SLI

I need to sell this motherboard i just got, havent even ran it yet. The graphics card i bought isnt compatible with this motherboard. Ive been trying for about 2 days to get it to work, and i just now realized that i have the AN8-SLI, not the A8N-SLI :mad: , so i havent even ran it. Im looking to get $100 for this board, barely touched, includes EVERYTHING in retail box.. or i will trade for
any of the following
Code:
ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe

ASUS P5ND2- SLI

ASUS P5ND2- SLI Deluxe

ASUS A8N- SLI

ASUS A8N- SLI Deluxe

ASUS A8N- SLI Premium

ASUS A8N32- SLI Deluxe

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR

Gigabyte GA-K8NXP- SLI
I also have a little bit of cash to add for trade maybe but either $100 or one of the above listed motherboards! thanks!

ive got a gigabyte ga-k8n pro-sli , brand new unused with recipt from compusa. 1 week old. just got my dfi ulta-d modded to sli. so dont need it

What is it about the Video card that is incompatible? I might be interested in the board, but I would like to know what kind of problem you have ran into with it.

Fish :cool:

its the en7800 GT DUAL, has two gpus on a single pcb, and is incompatible with most motherboards. I talked to ASUS though and they said it was compatible, so im trying to figure it out now. ill let you know tonight whether its still up for sale, but let me see if i can figure it out.

venomous35 said:
ive got a gigabyte ga-k8n pro-sli , brand new unused with recipt from compusa. 1 week old. just got my dfi ulta-d modded to sli. so dont need it
close but the ga-k8nxp-sli is the one i need

Back