WTS: Google Pixel XL 32GB (Unlocked)

Ikasu

[H]ard|Gawd
Decided to sell my unlocked Pixel XL 32GB. By far the best damn phone I've ever used. I normally get two days off a single charge, although I mostly use it to just text. This is an unlocked version bought directly through google, was pre-ordered along with an extended warranty. This is actual my 2nd unit, the first units screen literally died while browsing memedroid, guess my phone got offended by the lack of quality memes ;). Second unit was brand new (not a refurb), have been using it for just about 8 months now. Still have one year and one month left on the extended warranty. Will assist if you need replacement via Google.

Condition is literally nearly impeccable. Tried putting some light angles on the phone so you can notice the glass is literally flawless. Only two small scratches by the charging port. Pictures below. Unfortunately it seems I may have misplaced the original box during my last move. I will keep looking for it, and update if I do find it. Will come with original charger, original C-C cable, and original C-A cable. Also throw in the case I'm using if anyone is interested. The case has some scratches on the back from normal use. The phone has NEVER been dropped. I'm super duper careful with my phone, as you can see from the condition, I'm anal when it comes to protecting it. Has been in a case from day one. Just recently removed the screen protector.

Asking $380 Shipped. Not looking for Trades, need cash. Paypal Verified buyers ONLY! HEATWARE REQUIRED! Will only deal with good heat.

http://www.heatware.com/u/68738/to

Pictures here

Last edited:
Back