WTS: 780 Ti Classified, i7 930 cpu, Corsair HX650 PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recipe7

Limp Gawd
Selling my iPhone 4S 32gb factory unlocked for any GSM carrier (ATT&T, Tmobile, and many international carriers). It is running iOS 8.1 I am the only owner of this unit. It has always been screen protected (front and back, back was removed recently) and cased. There are zero marks on the back, as well as on the screen itself. The screen protector does have scuffs on it, but I am including a set of three extra screen protectors (front and back) from Xtremeguard.com. The edges of the phone show wear for a phone with this many years on it, but no dents or anything drastic. A case will solve any of these problems. I am including the original box, usb cable, headphones, wall charger, an extra 10 foot charger, two Zoogue.com cases, and color buttons for the cases so you can swap out colors. This is a great deal for an unlocked 32gb iphone 4s with complete accessories + extras. Let me know if you have any questions. I can jailbreak this unit if you want me to. 240 shipped

Selling a gently used EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified. The warranty is good until 12/11/16. Comes with the EVGA Classified backplate, a 20 dollar value. I recently received this card from an RMA from EVGA, previous unit would vibrate at 95% fan speed, most likely due to the fan itself. The unit I am selling has no defects and runs perfectly. Obviously, I am the only owner of this card. I will provide you the original box and accessories which came from EVGA. Mind you the serial code is different on the RMA box, I will try to remove it from the RMA box and place it on the original box. I am downgrading from SLI, the games I play don't utilize the power. 330 + shipping to your zipcode.

Selling a used i7 930. Has been used at stock for most of it’s life. It can clock to 4.2ghz at 1.31v on air. Temps reach high 70s on my Noctua D14, should fair better under some sort of loop. I am the first and only owner of this chip. Unfortunately, I used IC diamond thermal paste which did a number on the visibility of the numbers/letters on the chip. I can sell you the chip alone, or with the original box and fan for an extra price. I moved to a Xeon x5650. 55 shipped.

Heatware
eBay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back