WTS: 30" Apple Cinema Display + other goodies

gobBobo

Limp Gawd
Shipping is from 48067. Payments accepted are certified or PayPal. Check my heat below. Everything will be packed and shipped nicely. All prices are negotiable, please send me your offer if you are interested in a device.

FOR SALE:
Dell Precision M90 laptop
Desktop replacement - Media Center
17" LCD 1920x1200
Bluetooth
Intel Centrino (core2) T2600 2.16ghz
2gb ram
100gb hdd
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2500M with 512MB VRam
DVD/RW
VGA/DVI outputs
6 USB ports
Modem
LAN
Firewire/Card reader
Win XP Pro SP3 (can run windows 8)

this is used with signs of wear on the casing. no scratches or dents or issues with the LCD. powers on, boots to win xp pro sp3, and runs fine. this is one beast of a laptop and will satisfy all your portable computing needs. will ship as-is with fresh xp install; drivers need to be installed still. battery doesn't seem to be taking a charge, however the power adapter is working great. i'm sure there are cheap batteries out there. Innards of this thing are beautiful while the outer case is battered like a victorious tank emerging from the smoke of an epic battle yet not hindering its heart.

asking $350 shipped
Review: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-Precision-M90-Notebook.3102.0.html
pic 1
pic 2

HP Pavilion dv9225 (dv9000 series)
Desktop Replacement - Media Center
17" LCD 1440x900 (i think)
AMD Turion X2
2gb RAM
Nvidia
Bluetooth
120gb HDD (x2)
Windows Vista Ultimate x64 key
(more detailed specs coming soon)

Working condition is unknown simply due to not having the power adapter for it. Replacements are easily found online for $10-15 and batteries are widely available if needed. Possible to be infected with video issues plagued by this series. Cosmetic scuffs and wear are visible.

Asking $250 shipped (make an offer)
Review: http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-dv9000.4297.0.html (except this has the amd cpu)
pic 1

30" Apple Cinema Display
A friend of mine pulled this from the office and it turned out to be bigger than necessary (LOL) so he's wanting to sell it.

This is the silver aluminum panel model. It is used from a graphics design studio with a few scuffs, but works flawlessly. My friend hooked it up to his Macbook and it only output to 1280x800 (non-dual link DVI), but hooked up to my GTX580 it has no limitations and runs beautifully in 2560x1600.

asking only $700 for local pickup (Royal Oak, MI), or add shipping to cost from 48067 to US continental 48. (will include power adapter)

asking price is negotiable, send me your offers. we just want this thing gone!

more information available on request. check my heat in my sig
pic 1

Sony Viao PCG-4N1L laptop
This powers on a boots to the included Vista Business OS. Around the hinge the plastic has snapped and is now held together by orange tape. It still functions though and can easily be replaced. I have half the power adapter, just not the part that plugs into the power outlet. Replacement power adapters are ~ $15 online for this guy.

Specs are great and this thing is FULLY loaded. Check the model for detailed specs. Without a PSU I cannot boot it up at the moment to check the details. I'd like to use this for myself but I am selling it for a friend. If you have any questions at all please send me a PM. This is an awesome little laptop with SSD on it for quick boot and performance.

Asking $300 shipped, or best offer! PM your offers as always.
Pic 1
Pic 2

Last edited:
added (large) photo

if anyone is looking for one of these beasts this is where to get it. offer your price!

up in the list - confirm before this weekend and we'll make sure you have it in time for x-mas!

Those 30's are hot, I may be in the market for one later, on CL for local pickup though haha.
GLWS.

super hot! i wish i could afford it for myself lol. where are you located?

thanks!

let's get this stuff sold!

coming up soon, i have a core i3 media center pc and a sony vaio pcg-4n1L to be dissected and posted.

Back