WTB: z87/z97 Micro ATX board

StoleMyOwnCar

2[H]4U
I have a 4770k and I'm looking to move it into the 50$ open box Air 240 I got off Microcenter, from the behemoth Thermaltake X9. I am looking for a z87/z97 Micro (only Micro) ATX form factor motherboard (in good working condition, obviously, I/O plate preferred, but I don't mind something like a few snapped off ram holders as long as the ram slot works fine).

Reasonable prices will be considered, depending on the featureset of the board that you are selling. I'm expecting anywhere between 60-130$ (+/-), depending on condition, features, etc. The Ebay prices are kind of bogus for these motherboards, so you can look at those for the upper end that I am not willing to pay.

Also partially open to any newer MicroATX MB/CPU combos. I'm obviously looking on the cheaper end as I don't see a need to upgrade CPU, so I'll only consider the offer if I consider it really good... especially considering the DDR4 RAM prices.

I'm going to be using Paypal, and I can cover the fee for goods and services. You can PM with heatware and what you're offering. Thanks for looking.

Hmm, I have a spare 87 board at the office, new in box, either Asus or Gigabyte but it's not a Z

I just mainly need 4 RAM slots and one slot for a 980 Ti. I forgot about all of those other letters, but just link me the model and it may do.

Came across this on Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back