WTB: XBox Series X

Psyclops

Limp Gawd
Looking to pick up a series X and haven't been lucky enough to catch one on sale since starting my search. Before going the eBay route, I thought I'd see if anyone has one for sale here.

Let me know what you have! Shipping would be to 54143. Heat is nolan_strong and eBay feedback is psyclops28

Try Mercari for a gently used deal. It's like eBay... Or wait for it to drop to $350 again whenever that happens at Walmart and stuff...

Screenshot_20240229-081344.png

Screenshot_20240229-081329.png

Thanks for the heads up! I've been scouring Slickdeals daily, unfortunately the closest staples is like 4 hours away so not gonna gamble on that one! I might check out mercari. Still hopeful a member might have one they need to offload!

consider gamepass for pc? mostly same games.
Precisely why I want to get the Xbox.

I already use gamepass on PC and my daughter (4.5) has been playing the kids games they have on there. Getting an Xbox for the living room simplifies the process for everyone and allows you to use gamepass on PC and share it with others on the "home" Xbox (as long as you have ultimate or whatever). I just can't justify paying 450-500 for just the console when they were literally just on sale for 350 for a long time.

Back