WTB/WTTF: *WHITE* Geforce 1080/1080ti

sMiLeYz

Limp Gawd
I have a nVidia Founder's Edition 1080 I can trade for it. I'm building an ALL white setup and looking for a matching GeForce 1080/ti to match my color scheme. White as in White Color heatsink.

Lmk what you got.

Heatware under sMiLeYz

Just to help you out, though you probably did your research... I had this problem for a long time as well with my white build. There's officially only 3 GTX 1080/tis that are white. One from Gigabyte, one from EVGA the other from Galax. All are extremely rare and are extremely expensive. You may get lucky if you're willing to spend that kind of cash, but you may be better off painting a gtx 1080/ti yourself or maybe buying a white back plate replacement. You can also go after the Gigabyte RTX 2070 or 2080 as they both come in white, they're way easier to find right now and will probably end up running you the same amount as the 1080s. Either way, good luck!

Just to help you out, though you probably did your research... I had this problem for a long time as well with my white build. There's officially only 3 GTX 1080/tis that are white. One from Gigabyte, one from EVGA the other from Galax. All are extremely rare and are extremely expensive. You may get lucky if you're willing to spend that kind of cash, but you may be better off painting a gtx 1080/ti yourself or maybe buying a white back plate replacement. You can also go after the Gigabyte RTX 2070 or 2080 as they both come in white, they're way easier to find right now and will probably end up running you the same amount as the 1080s. Either way, good luck!

Noted! Thanks for the advice! I wanna see what's available.

I might drop my evga 1080ti ftw3 elite "white" card. Rare as it's the only model with the rare 12ghz clocked memory. Can overclock to 13ghz.

I might sell of the wife let's me upgrade to the evga 2080ti ftw3 copper. But its $1600!

So prob be $800 atleast.

I might drop my evga 1080ti ftw3 elite "white" card. Rare as it's the only model with the rare 12ghz clocked memory. Can overclock to 13ghz.

I might sell of the wife let's me upgrade to the evga 2080ti ftw3 copper. But its $1600!

So prob be $800 atleast.

800$ is too high for what I'm looking for. I could pick up a White RGB 2080 Gigabyte off Newegg for less than that.

800$ is too high for what I'm looking for. I could pick up a White RGB 2080 Gigabyte off Newegg for less than that.

I'm going off the lesser ram speed elite cards. The 1080ti ftw3 hybrids are $700+ used.

If you can score a 2080 that's slower then a 1080ti. So it should be cheaper ;)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bought an EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid for myself for $550 shipped about a month ago and just bought another EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 air-cooled for the wife for $550 shipped again today. I believe the person I bought the second card from has 2 more in-case you're interested. I wouldn't pay any more than $600; at that point you might as well just paint it yourself if you really want white.

Would it not be wiser to do that? You'd at least get the benefit of the various RTX features that way. As much as I like my 1080 Ti (which came with a silver and black water block, so it's obviously not what you're after), I think the smart money is in the latest generation cards.

You could also consider getting whatever card you actually want and wrapping the plastic shroud with white vinyl. This is more work, obviously, but might involve less compromising than settling for whatever the board partners happened to offer in white.

Back