WTB/WTTF- Nikon-Mount DSLR

Chris_Lonardo

[H]ard|OCP Storage Engineer & Editor
Alright, here's my deal-

I'm a college sophomore, and I went through a bit of a financial crunch this semester, which forced me to sell off most of my good toys (including a D2H and 300/2.8 AF). I have two jobs of the non-paying sort (research lab assistant and RA), and no real income. I do, however, have $400 cash and the following stuff that I'm able to part with-

-Minolta Auto Meter IVf- great little light meter. clean condition with a some scratches, includes nylon case
-Creative Zen 20gb (USB 1.1 + Firewire) MP3 player, lightly used with case, cables, and Sennheiser MX4 earbuds
-ATi Radeon 9700 Pro AIW video card (includes DVI/VGA adapter, but no video input cables- you can get them on ebay for about $10, and you only need them if you want to record video)
-Nikon N8008s with basic Nikkor 28-80 AF lens- both working, very clean
-Nikon EM- worked last time I put a good battery in, but that was 2 years ago..
-Nikon F Photomic T (meter seems to work ok), plus 35/2.8 Nikkor pre-AI (both Ex condition, and I have your choice of black or brown eveready leather case for the set)
-HP iPaq h1910 PocketPC PDA (very thin and light), includes 3 stylii and USB/charging cable
-Bogen/Manfrotto 680B monopod

I have a friend who's offering to sell me his D1 pretty cheap, but I know this is a major step down from what I have. I'm not expecting to be able to cobble together the funds for another D2H, but something a little more current than a D1 might be nice. If you have a more enticing offer for me, let's talk- email me at clonardo AT gmail.com. I can probably come up with an extra $100-150 on top of the $400 I already have if something really good comes along. Thanks for helping a broke, hardworking kid out!

Back