Wtb: Windows 11 compliant Board & CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TordanGow

[H]ard|Gawd
Want to buy a cheap board and CPU that is complaint with windows 11. Doesn't need to be super fast. Something roughly equal to a i3-9100 would be just fine. This is for a PC that is basically just used for browsing and office type work.

Board needs to be ATX or mATX and have at least 3 SATA ports. Must also have a 1 pcie gen 3+ for a video card. Not too picky otherwise. No RAM or anything else needed.

How cheap is cheap? Is $350 - $450 too much?
I maybe selling parts from my main PC which is a Ryzen 5900X with a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite that has 32GB or DDR 4

Might have amd x570 Asrock and ryzen 3600 and 32gb of ram. Hit me up. Not using it much I can make a deal if you are patient enough for me to take it apart.

Thanks.

Would you be interested in a Dell Optiplex 3070 MT with 9100, 8gb, no ssd/HDD that has a dead m.2 slot? SATA ports still work. I'm thinking $100 shipped?

Last edited:
How cheap is cheap? Is $350 - $450 too much?
I maybe selling parts from my main PC which is a Ryzen 5900X with a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite that has 32GB or DDR 4
Outside my range. Ty for offer. Looking for the $100 ish range. Only need board and CPU. I'm keeping all the other sandy bridge Era stuff. Basically I just need windows 11 supported updates.

Might have amd x570 Asrock and ryzen 3600 and 32gb of ram. Hit me up. Not using it much I can make a deal if you are patient enough for me to take it apart.

Thanks.
Not sure if that fits in my budget ($100ish). If you are just itching to get rid of it then sure (don't need RAM) but I'm not looking for anyone to take a haircut on my behalf.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a Dell Optiplex 3070 MT with 9100, 8gb, no ssd/HDD that has a dead m.2 slot? SATA ports still work. I'm thinking $100 shipped?
Does it have a standard ATX or mATX board with a standard 24 pin ATX power connector? I know sometimes Dell does their own thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back