WTB WD Passport parts! Casing, connectors, 2.5" HD's

For all you'z peeps that bought the WD passports to put in your laptops, I'm buying ur leftovers!
I want to buy these little bugger's innards for a project for my mom, gonna give her a bigger HD since her old one is only 80gigs and she just bought me a 500GB one.
also looking for 2.5" drives, 5400/7200 rpm doesn't matter, also would possibly consider the casing if the color is not black(I'm not RACIST! lol)

Also looking for Razer mice, PM me with price/condition/model, One more thing too, Anyone with 120mm Noctua fans should sell them to me :p

I'm also looking to find a case for the Passport as well. If anybody have several laying around in either black, blue or silver please pm me. Sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

I have some 30 GB 2.5" IDE drives. PM if interested.

For all you'z peeps that bought the WD passports to put in your laptops, I'm buying ur leftovers!
I want to buy these little bugger's innards for a project for my mom, gonna give her a bigger HD since her old one is only 80gigs and she just bought me a 500GB one.
also looking for 2.5" drives, 5400/7200 rpm doesn't matter, also would possibly consider the casing if the color is not black(I'm not RACIST! lol)

Also looking for Razer mice, PM me with price/condition/model, One more thing too, Anyone with 120mm Noctua fans should sell them to me :p

just looked at your pics, how'd you get the round cable for the X-Fi front panel...?

Back