WTB: TurboGrafx-16 / TurboDuo / PC Engine - Controllers / Games / Etc!

sk3tch

2[H]4U
Hey guys - I have an itch to get a TG-16 back - I am interested in a TurboGrafx-16 system, TurboDuo system, or anything similar (and games!)- including the TurboGrafx-16 Mini retro console re-release from Konami in 2020. I'm aware of the market conditions and will pay fair - but would rather buy from someone here that is trusted than some random schmo.

Let me know what you have! Thank you!

EDIT: I have ordered a Duo-R and a RetroTINK 5X-Pro en route - thus begins my journey into NEC-induced destitution. 😎 I am looking for 6 button controllers,TurboTaps, any games (CD or HuCard), etc. - let me know what you have!!!

Last edited:
good luck on the TG16 quest but have you seen the prices on games lately?! id be going for the mini or emus....

good luck on the TG16 quest but have you seen the prices on games lately?! id be going for the mini or emus....
Oh for sure. I want a few originals but I also have a Turbo Everdrive Pro en route. Hopefully that works with the Duo (EDIT: it does per the FAQ!). If not I’ll play the “cheaper” games (of which there are like none, lol).

Last edited:
Back