WTB Tmobile 4g phone

JoNo216

Gawd
needs to be able to run the 1700 so I can get 4g speed.

Specifically:
Samsung Galaxy S or SII,
HTC Amaze,
HTC Sensation,
HTC Radar 4G

Will think about other possibilities, just want to finally get my first smart phone and utilize the Walmart $30 unlimited data plan.

thanks!

Last edited:
needs to be able to run the 1700 so I can get 4g speed.

Specifically:
Samsung Galaxy S or SII,
HTC Amaze,
HTC Sensation,
HTC Radar 4G

Will think about other possibilities, just want to finally get my first smart phone and utilize the Walmart $30 unlimited data plan.

thanks!

That plan is really good. You can used VOIP to make calls when you're sitting at home, school, or work with any wifi settings. Over the 4G network, VoIP doesn't really work that well.

Even then, it's only 10 cents per minute when you go over your 100 minutes. So for $50 you can get 300 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data (5GB at 4G speeds). It's a really good plan. I'm on it too :) Best part ... no tax or fees! Just a flat $30-$50. I think there is a 50 cent charge though.

I have the Samsung Galaxy SII and I love it. The T-Mobile version has a bigger screen and a faster dual processor.

That plan is really good. You can used VOIP to make calls when you're sitting at home, school, or work with any wifi settings. Over the 4G network, VoIP doesn't really work that well.

Even then, it's only 10 cents per minute when you go over your 100 minutes. So for $50 you can get 300 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data (5GB at 4G speeds). It's a really good plan. I'm on it too :) Best part ... no tax or fees! Just a flat $30-$50. I think there is a 50 cent charge though.

I have the Samsung Galaxy SII and I love it. The T-Mobile version has a bigger screen and a faster dual processor.

I'm planning on just using it for VOIP and utilizing grooveIP or google voice. Whats wrong with using voip over 4g? the speeds both up and down would be better then I have at home. and I currently utilize voip through nettalkduo through a 1.5 mbps connection and as long as I am not downloading anything the calls are fine.

Let me know because $30 a month is about as much as I want to spend on a phone.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to spend $30 on one in the list of phones. :mad:

opps.... I meant $30 a month... not $30 for the phone... I was talking about the plans themselves not how much I wanted to spend on a phone... fixed it in the edit.

Back