wtb the biggest,nicest, case i can get for 120 shipped to 42167

bdavis24

[H]ard|Gawd
i have 120 coming in on monday that im spending on a case i want a big case. i have a antec case now so must be bigger than that

with or without ps doesnt matter thanks

I have the remains of a Servercase (Foxconn rebadge) CK01F. It's missing a side panel ($15 for a replacement from servercase.com) and all four wheels, as well as all but one of the 5" driver covers. On the other hand it comes with a 4 switch baybus and the one side panel that it does still have has the "Eternal Flame" casewrap on it (it looks really friggin cool). I'll let you have it for $20+shipping (the casewrap itself cost almost double that for this size). It's got 12 bays, 6 5"ers (one is a baybus), 2 External 3" ers and 4 internal 3"ers. It's got a 92mm suckhole under the hd cage (I'll even throw in a fan for it) and two 80mm blowholes drilled (also with fans) in the back at the top (one of which needs a new rubber strip). Also has the "Evil Inside" case badge. If you're interested I'll look for my camera and email you pics, LMK.

sent you an email, i have two full towers available:

SuperMicro 750A and a Lian Li PC71 (Black)

Originally posted by DunM@
I have the remains of a Servercase (Foxconn rebadge) CK01F. It's missing a side panel ($15 for a replacement from servercase.com) and all four wheels, as well as all but one of the 5" driver covers. On the other hand it comes with a 4 switch baybus and the one side panel that it does still have has the "Eternal Flame" casewrap on it (it looks really friggin cool). I'll let you have it for $20+shipping (the casewrap itself cost almost double that for this size). It's got 12 bays, 6 5"ers (one is a baybus), 2 External 3" ers and 4 internal 3"ers. It's got a 92mm suckhole under the hd cage (I'll even throw in a fan for it) and two 80mm blowholes drilled (also with fans) in the back at the top (one of which needs a new rubber strip). Also has the "Evil Inside" case badge. If you're interested I'll look for my camera and email you pics, LMK.

do u have pics of it im intrested in urs to

Originally posted by bdavis24
u have one of them and it is a atx case right if so im really intrested thanks

I don't just have "one" of them---i have the one that the picture was taken of.

My case was the first Jim did. the pictures you see are of my system.

not to talk crap about your tower, but I had it's little brother.

it doesn't compare to an Antec, let alone my Chenbro :p

Price does... but yeah, there's a reason I never paid the $15 for a new side panel and just kept using it when the computer inside died. There are definately nicer cases on the market (specifically ones with air passing over the harddrives!). I must say though, I loved the little wheels it had... to the point where I migrated them onto my current midtower.

yeah ok case but im going with necessary evils case it is just bad ass cant say that enough

Back