WTB: Steam Deck (Got One)

MxChris

Limp Gawd
Got One

Close this please

----------------------------------

Howdy all,

Looking for a Steam Deck, I don't care about the capacity. I'm awfully bored at work and would like to try a little mobile gaming while getting paid.

Let me know what you have. I pay via PP G&S. Shipping is to 33772.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pm. I have a like new Steamdeck LCD upgraded to 256 gb. Comes with a Durand wrap and Killswitch case.

I have a 512 that i dont need anymore. It has an anime wrap on the back and a more tasteful one on the front, with a small peek, and hall effect joysticks installed.
I hastily put a screen protector on it while waiting for the dbrand ones to get it, and can properly apply that one on there.

2023-11-20 16.33.17.jpg

2023-11-20 16.33.12.jpg

Need a price please, you can PM it if you like.

Pm. I have a like new Steamdeck LCD upgraded to 256 gb. Comes with a Durand wrap and Killswitch case.
Do you have the 2.0 case or the original one? Will you send the OG drive as well with it?

I have a 512 that i dont need anymore. It has an anime wrap on the back and a more tasteful one on the front, with a small peek, and hall effect joysticks installed.
I hastily put a screen protector on it while waiting for the dbrand ones to get it, and can properly apply that one on there.
What do you mean by "peek", is that the skin a couple mm too big/misaligned or is the case of the deck misaligned?

Do you have the 2.0 case or the original one? Will you send the OG drive as well with it?

What do you mean by "peek", is that the skin a couple mm too big/misaligned or is the case of the deck misaligned?
I just shared the link to you. I'm not the seller. Please read carefully next time.

business in front, party in back. The front skin is Dbrand robot camo, but the left touchpad is from the anime skin so its "peeking" out from the back. I hope the pics in my post loaded otherwise i sound insane lol.
I was thinking like $400 + shipping.

Back