WTB: Some type of MB/CPU/Mem/Vid combo

kittmaster

Limp Gawd
I have an existing A8N-SLI-Deluxe and looking to upgrade to an "I" something, or top end dual core something with HT (4 cores due to HT?). Don't have to be the latest and greatest rocket, and can be a couple of gens behind, but something that can support Duke Nukem Forever......that is the only game I want to play. I have dual 20" monitors with DVI and want those outputs no VGA running I "believe" they are set to 1600x1200.

Looking for a working CPU, memory, video card (s), and motherboard.

I'm so far behind the curve on what works anymore in terms of speeds, compatibility, etc etc.....but I know I don't want anything sandy bridge, or AMD, or ATI.

So looking for something Intel, Nvidia based, sata is a requirement 3GB is fine since I don't have any 6GB/s devices.

ONE QUESTION: Is SLI even a requirement anymore to run a game like that if a single card can support it? I don't need 500fps (lol) but would something like a cheap ass 9800GT be ok?

My heatware is kittmaster
My ebay is kittmaster

Let me know what you have an what your willing to unload it for INCLUDING shipping to 02864, let's see if we can make a deal.....:)

Thanks everyone......:cool:

Chris

i have gigabyte x58 ud4p board also got a few card, not sure how high end card are you looking for.

I may have a lapped i7 930, Asus P6X58D mobo, 6x2gb OCZ gold ddr3 ramand if u want a gpu I can throw in a 8800gt with duorb cooler. I would take $450 for it all.

Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of PM's, I'll be going through them and see what the best way to go.....if anyone is still interested in unloading I'll be making my decision in the next day or to.....thanks for all the replies, I'll respond to everyone directly either way I go.

Thanks!!

Chris

:cool:

Back