WTB: Seasonic 12VHPWR Modular Cable (for RTX 4090)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also on the search to buy a Seasonic 12VHPWR cable. I emailed Seasonic support to ask about when we could buy an official Seasonic one.
In case any of this is helpful, here is the reply to my email.

I've been frequently checking the BTOS link, but no luck so far and it's always been OOS.

Thank you for contacting Seasonic.

For a 12VHPWR cable and depending on where you are in the world:
  1. For Europe: Seasonic 12VHPWR cable is expected to be available beginning of 2023.
  2. For USA/Canada (and few others countries our partner can ship to): Our 12VHPWR cable will be available by end of November, beginning of December directly here: https://www.btosinte.com/Seasonic-12VHPWR-Modular-Cable-SS-12VHPWR.htm
  3. For any other countries: We do not have specific schedule so we can recommend to also check Cablemod.com as they have a compatible cable for both our PSU and new RTX 4000: https://store.cablemod.com/product-...knq3UEa8zXaUY5ud_N7VJ4vHYpIjX7FLvLy5wRL-jCjt0
For Cablemod, you can select either the 3x or 4x 8-pin to 12VHPWR version knowing that the 4x version is made where the 4th 8-pin connector is only there for redundancy.

Any other question, please let us know.
Thank you.

I am also on the search to buy a Seasonic 12VHPWR cable. I emailed Seasonic support to ask about when we could buy an official Seasonic one.
In case any of this is helpful, here is the reply to my email.

I've been frequently checking the BTOS link, but no luck so far and it's always been OOS.
Hi All,

The 12VHPWR cable will be available beginning of January at BTOS. Stock arrived too late to be dispatched and they are currently closed for holidays.

Thanks!
Best regards,

Hi All,

The 12VHPWR cable will be available beginning of January at BTOS. Stock arrived too late to be dispatched and they are currently closed for holidays.

Thanks!
Best regards,

By any chance would these also be compatible with the Phanteks Revolt X power supplies? As they are Seasonic made. Hoping the connection and pin outs/order are the same....

I dont know how the pins are arranged on the Seasonic, but Corsair also sells a 12 VHPWR adapter . It has two 8 pin PCIe connectors to the 12+4 and is rated 600W.
Only 20 dollars. Might work. Rated for all their type 4 connections, which is essentially all their HX and RM models.

By any chance would these also be compatible with the Phanteks Revolt X power supplies? As they are Seasonic made. Hoping the connection and pin outs/order are the same....
Hello,

You may want to contact Phanteks regarding any question about their product.

Thank you.
Best regards,
I dont know how the pins are arranged on the Seasonic, but Corsair also sells a 12 VHPWR adapter . It has two 8 pin PCIe connectors to the 12+4 and is rated 600W.
Only 20 dollars. Might work. Rated for all their type 4 connections, which is essentially all their HX and RM models.
Hello,

Our cable is made the same way with 2x 8-pin (PSU side) to 12VHPWR connector. Rated 600W as well. Now pinout for the 8-pin connectors is different between Corsair and Seasonic.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back