WTB Ryzen cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnyder28

2[H]4U
Looking to buy a ryzen cpu for my cousin's PC. Would like at minimum a Ryzen 1400. Max Budget is $100 shipped, do not need cpu cooler but its ok if its included. Would consider 4 core version if its $50 or under.

I also have a for sale thread and would do trades.

Heat is ssnyder28

Thanks

I could get you an r5 1600 from micro center which is $99.99, but you have to pay Texas sales tax and for shipping which would take you over budget by about $15. But let me know. I could ship out on Monday for you.

I could get you an r5 1600 from micro center which is $99.99, but you have to pay Texas sales tax and for shipping which would take you over budget by about $15. But let me know. I could ship out on Monday for you.

Wow that'd be awesome but i dont want you to have to go out of your way to do that. I also don't think he needs more than 4 cores anyways.

Whoa man. I'm trying to find a deal on a 1700/x. Looks like they have them for $149. Can I PM you? Sorry for the thread highjack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back