WTB ROG Ally

klippel

Limp Gawd
I want one of those Asus ROG Ally handhelds, but dont feel like paying full price yet. Anyone buy one and regret it already or realized you wont use it much and want to sell it $100 less than retail or so?

I don’t know about your local Best Buy, but two around me in the KC area have open box options for like $70 off.

I want one of those Asus ROG Ally handhelds, but dont feel like paying full price yet. Anyone buy one and regret it already or realized you wont use it much and want to sell it $100 less than retail or so?
Lol. I need to return mine this weekend. Right bumper keeps sticking.

I don’t know about your local Best Buy, but two around me in the KC area have open box options for like $70 off.
mine has open box too like 43 off fo execllent or 643.99 for fair.

Lol. I need to return mine this weekend. Right bumper keeps sticking.

I appreciated this in a review as well. Someone did very detailed one, forgot who it was. They really said they can be better when it comes to the controls and this is one of the reasons I am gonna wait it out for gen 2 or may be steam deck 2. He mentioned they are not very high quality and likely to be the first think that annoys someone lmao.

I appreciated this in a review as well. Someone did very detailed one, forgot who it was. They really said they can be better when it comes to the controls and this is one of the reasons I am gonna wait it out for gen 2 or may be steam deck 2. He mentioned they are not very high quality and likely to be the first think that annoys someone lmao.
same, i head the QC isnt great and build quality was meh. Being able to grab a used one, hopefully the seller would give an honest representation of that particular unit.

Yo extremely prone to software failure. Constant blue screens. I legit had to return mine. Literally crashed every 15 mins in. Steam deck may be less powerful but it's 1000x more stable.

Last edited:
Yo extremely prone to software failure. Constant blue screens. I legit had to return mine. Literally crashed every 15 mins in. Steam desk may be less powerful but it's 1000x more stable.
and on sale right now.... Or there's a dude on the forums selling his too

Not to shit on your thread but I've had 3 other PC handhelds in the last 2 years, all of them had issues, do what you want but it seems that the Deck is the most reliable one still on the market

Back