WTB: Re-paste of Laptop - MN Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3tch

2[H]4U
Hi all - strange request - looking to have my ASUS Zephyrus G14 2023 (7940HS / 4060) re-pasted by someone with skillz. I will compensate, of course. I've heard Upsiren UX Pro putty and PTM7950 by Honeywell is the money combo. I found a guy in NJ that can do it - but I'd prefer to not ship. If possible.

Name your price, lmk location, and if you have any references of past work. Thank you!

EDIT: Kerby1280 got my laptop, souped it up with a re-paste, and sent it back - even took a ton of pics. Awesome guy, very worthy of your trust - and I, of course, compensated him for his time and materials. :) Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm curious why you want to do a repaste? The 2023 G14 already comes with liquid metal from the factory.

I'm curious why you want to do a repaste? The 2023 G14 already comes with liquid metal from the factory.
Poorly applied. :( (This is heavily tuned and restrained)

g14_fortnite_balanced_HWiNFO.png

If you were local I'd do it for free just to help a fellow member out- I'm in Michigan. I've got two gaming laptops that I've repasted- one with Thermal Grizzly and the other with PTM7950. I've got a large sheet of PTM7950 laying around. Going to do the Steam Deck with PTM7950 next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back